Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 157 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,512 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... Next All Recommend Thread
TimMickleburgh
February 6, 2010, 11:53pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
So you did put the banner up!

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 440 - 736
February 7, 2010, 12:09am
Guest User
Quoted from Civvy at last

I think you'll find that the Queen has worked more hours (and is still doing so) than most on this board.  As a child she was working (learning protocol etc etc) and as an adult she has worked continuously and tirelessly for this country.  There are still millions of people that visit this country because of the monarchy and as such they generate far more than given credit for.

God Bless Her.

Hear hear. I am greeted by a photo of Her Majesty in my office every weekday which brighens up my otherwise dreary working day.

Reply: 441 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 12:17am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Sven passed close by today, we mutually nodded to each other.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 442 - 736
barralad
February 7, 2010, 12:19am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,301
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Sven passed close by today, we mutually nodded to each other.

stop it now!!!!

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 443 - 736
Lady Sommet
February 7, 2010, 12:20am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
TIM ... add me on facebook Hannah Cawsey  - I'll help x
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 444 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:28am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
So you did put the banner up!

If I ever put up a banner it will stretch from Riby Square to Issacs Hill and will carry the logo 'MICKLEBURGH ISN'T WORKING', it will have a line of ginger whingers queueing outside a public library (certainly not outside an employment agency) just to remind taxpayers that their pockets are being rifled.
Private Message
Reply: 445 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:47am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
But the 2 million or so unemployed are using far less of the state's resources than the bankers etc.

You must face facts, this person point blank refuses to work, he hates the system yet uses it to suit his own means, let's face it, he's doing OK living at taxpayers expense and having a good laugh at us, he has a problem with ordinary people who work, save a bit of money, own their own homes and have a bit of self respect, it's people like me who will pay tax on their pensions that fund his and other layabouts lifestyle of choice, he just refuses to work, it really is that simple, what is stopping anyone from working and paying their own way in society rather than being a leech? Should we all go on the dole and live on the scrounge? There is a huge difference between a person who is unemployed and one who is unemployable, the welfare state was set up to help genuine claimants not to support PARASITES, if someone loses their job and claims benefits while looking for another job, fair enough, after all they have paid into the system, are you seriously telling me it takes over 30 years to find a job? I was once made redundant and found a job within 2 days, another time I left a job through choice because I had another one to go to, that doesn't make me better or cleverer than anyone else, it just means I got off my backside and found work, if someone has spent a lifetime on the bum, it's because they are lazy and have no work ethic, there is no defence for these PARASITES, there is an agency opposite the library and another opposite as well as one opposite the post office and several others in town advertising jobs with immediate starts but if he isn't even bothering to enquire about these jobs, it proves beyond any doubt that he simply refuses to work, I was under the impression 'Job seeker' meant someone who is in the process of actively seeking employment, in his case obviously not.
Private Message
Reply: 446 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:55am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from barralad

stop it now!!!!

I was in Sweden recently, they hand out benefits and freebies even more generously than this country, of course the people that do actually work pay mega tax, couldn't we deport Tim and all the other scroungers to Stockholm and trim a few quid off our tax burden? It's not as if workshy freeloaders are of any use to this country. We should give all our local parasites a one way ticket, it would cut the crime rate, clean the town up and save the country a lot of money.
Private Message
Reply: 447 - 736
swwf
February 7, 2010, 10:36am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Grangemariner, please tell us why you hate Tim Mickleburgh? Did he bully you at school?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 448 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 12:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Have I ever said I hate him? He is typical of those who abuse our over generous welfare state and benefits system, I wasn't aware he went to the same school/college/university as me and as there is a considerable age gap between us, if he did our paths never crossed but he is a undoubtedly a bully and by all accounts not a very nice person, he is the one full of hatred towards people having a work ethic, people having a mortgage rather than living rent free, people paying their way with money they have earned rather than bummed and stolen from decent people, he is the one who blames everyone else, just tell me what exactly is his problem with people working for a living? He chooses not to work and let's be honest there are many like him but he chose not to work and yet still he complains. Just tell me: does it really take a lifetime to find a job? Even his most ardent supporters will admit he refuses to work, even the man himself knows he is a PARASITE, it's not a nice thing to admit but it is the truth. Look, the guys a workshy bum, nobody can deny that, he just sets out to offend people and goes out his way to be rude, that's why he is so unpoular, he has serious issues and a major attitude problem. He doesn't do himself any favours does he?
Private Message
Reply: 449 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.