Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 148 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,156 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... Next All Recommend Thread
grangemariner
February 13, 2010, 9:58am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from JazzMariner
Mr TM is a nobody compared to the Great Geoff Lindley who had a letter in the GT the other night. Now that brought back memories!  

Now you're talking, Geoff manages to be a bit eccentric and off beat without being offensive, his self depreceating humour lightens up a dull day and he comes across as a decent enough person, Mickleburgh just sets out to provoke people but comes across as a misfit, the local weirdo who your parents warned you about, almost a bogey man type figure in a green mac and if you've ever seen him in the library he is incredibly rude and never stops complaining, it's amazing he hasn't been banned, the staff shouldn't have to put up with his petulance, I've never seen anyone behave in such a 'spolit kid' way. Mr Lindley writes from time to time rather than monopolising viewpoint and bullying other correspondents and he comes across as the kind of person you would glady have a pint with, Mickleburgh's style is a pale imitation, very agressive and bolshie, Geoff has a rich tapestry of expression. Mickleburgh could learn a lot from Mr Lindley, it's a bit like comparing a pub tribute band to the real thing, nobody would boycott the GT because of Geoff Lindley but several people have stopped buying it because of Mickleburgh's bullying. Anyway, hope the sat navs working (yes WORKING Tim), just got the ldea of going to Bradford, I remember going there a few times and it's not too far a run, see you there and Tim, take a leaf out of Mr Lindley's book, he at least has some style and conducts himself far better than you, you are a second rate imitation, a sunday market fake copy, a bootleg version, Tim Mickleburgh the poor mans Geoff Lindley, you are Andrew Ridgeley to his Jimi Hendrix, Austin allegro to his Rolls Royce, Netto to his Waitrose, dole bum to his taxpaying member of society.
Private Message
Reply: 590 - 736
JazzMariner
February 13, 2010, 10:23am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +8 / -6
Don't forget that GL worked as well  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 591 - 736
Theimperialcoroner
February 13, 2010, 11:25am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,209
Gold Stars: 102
I was just wondering what Tim's pre match thoughts were.......

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 592 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 13, 2010, 9:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Quoted from JazzMariner
Mr TM is a nobody compared to the Great Geoff Lindley who had a letter in the GT the other night. Now that brought back memories!  

Have you ever thought, we could be the same person?

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 593 - 736
grangemariner
February 14, 2010, 8:12am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh

Have you ever thought, we could be the same person?

No, Geoff lives in Bournemouth, I remember him and enough people around town can vouch for him, you live in a run down, delapilated, chicken run squat near Littlefield Lane crossing, hang around the library, sit about on buses all day, cadge drinks in Wetherspoons and refuse to work.

So you're pretending to be Geoff now? His writing style is far superior to yours and so is his work ethic as well as his personal hygiene but then again the tramps in cardboard city are cleaner than you and live in better conditions,  he lives in a clean house, you live in a flea pit eating economy pork 'n' beans, thumbing through your back issues of 'Bus timetable babes' and remembering your only experiences of intimacy: a re enaction of the potting shed incident in 'Scum' and being told to 'sqeaul like a pig boy' while the older boys stamped on your NHS glasses and hung you from coat hangers thus denying you even a place in the free dinners queue.
Private Message
Reply: 594 - 736
grangemariner
February 14, 2010, 8:26am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from JazzMariner
Don't forget that GL worked as well  

Tim will be saying that he works next, being forced by the social to 'help out' in a charity shop or lose your benefits isn't really working is it? They couldn't find anything for him, even Premier Polutry wouldn't have employed him. So considering his use to the world in general, taking a load of tat from them there black bin liners that you couldn't even get rid of at a car boot sale and trying to flog it for 25p suits  him down to the ground, all those Betamax videos, Howard Jones 7" singles, Brutus jeans you wore years ago and they never even came back into fashion, Roy of the Rovers annuals and Monopoly sets with the iron, ship and half the houses missing end up in amongst all the other junk you can't get rid of.
Private Message
Reply: 595 - 736
Garth
February 14, 2010, 9:59am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from grangemariner

Tim will be saying that he works next, being forced by the social to 'help out' in a charity shop or lose your benefits isn't really working is it? They couldn't find anything for him, even Premier Polutry wouldn't have employed him. So considering his use to the world in general, taking a load of tat from them there black bin liners that you couldn't even get rid of at a car boot sale and trying to flog it for 25p suits  him down to the ground, all those Betamax videos, Howard Jones 7" singles, Brutus jeans you wore years ago and they never even came back into fashion, Roy of the Rovers annuals and Monopoly sets with the iron, ship and half the houses missing end up in amongst all the other junk you can't get rid of.

Jesus!!!    took your mum from behind whilst you were a small boy watching did he?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 596 - 736
Theimperialcoroner
February 14, 2010, 10:02am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,209
Gold Stars: 102
From the bile being spouted, Tim took Grange from behind.......

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 597 - 736
grangemariner
February 14, 2010, 12:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
I'll be in Wetherspoons having my dinner at 1pm, if anyone would care to repeat insults to my face, respect, if Mickleburgh is in in there on the bum as usual, I will gladly buy him a drink, he will be wearing it.
Private Message
Reply: 598 - 736
1mickylyons
February 14, 2010, 2:57pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Im hearing on the Grapevine TM spent Sunday Lunch flicking peas at GM and it went of bigstyle in Wetherspoons as we speak the dominoes as had to be cancelled due to the appauling violence.Shame on you both.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 599 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.