Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 179 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,506 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... Next All Recommend Thread
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 3:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Phew old chum you need to see a doctor.I haven't seen a comment on the match did you stay in the clee cons club all afternoon.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 450 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 6:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
PARASITE.

Why do you refuse to work therefore committing benefit fraud which as I'm sure even you know is illegal?
Private Message
Reply: 451 - 736
swwf
February 7, 2010, 7:14pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
He "hates everyone who works". I hardly think he has a vendetta against people in employment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 452 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 8:04pm
Table Wine Drinker
He seems to think he can do everyones job better, do you really want me to post online the truth about his stint at Wilkinsons post office and just how useless he was? If you think I am a liar, get your hero to give his version of events, I'll give you mine and he can pick the bones out of it.
Private Message
Reply: 453 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 8:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
He "hates everyone who works". I hardly think he has a vendetta against people in employment.

Where did I say he hates everyone who works?
Private Message
Reply: 454 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 8:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Phew old chum you need to see a doctor.I haven't seen a comment on the match did you stay in the clee cons club all afternoon.

A couple of GPs have made 'off the cuff' remarks on the golf course such as 'This Mickleburgh chap needs a days work and a lesson in the facts of life', 'Bloody awful man', 'Pretty unsavoury individual, ugly so and so', 'Sickly looking chap, he resembles an angry kid', 'If he were one of mine, I would clip him around the ear and tell him to get a job', 'When he dies of laziness, we wouldn't even use him for research, he's of no use alive and about the same when he's dead'.

As cutting as that last remark was, it was actually said.
Private Message
Reply: 455 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 8:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Town played well but lacked the cutting edge in the form of a shot on target.Hopefully the team can work this problem out very soon.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 456 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
PARASITE.

You were on this site at 16.13 pm during the Notts County game.

MIckleburgh scrounges well but lacks the cutting edge in getting a job. Hopefully the DWP can sort this waster out soon.
Private Message
Reply: 457 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 9:22pm
Table Wine Drinker
That was my Dad reading the thoughts of caring ,compassionate people like yourself whilst I was taking in a very good game but lacking the win my favourites desired.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 458 - 736
swwf
February 7, 2010, 9:26pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
"When he dies of laziness, we wouldn't even use him for research, he's of no use alive and about the same when he's dead."
What you are saying is truly disgusting. Why you don't you get a fooking life mate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 459 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.