Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 164 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,511 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... Next All Recommend Thread
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:56pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Are you suggesting I am a liar? Just ask Tim to post online his work history (by that I mean jobs that involved paying income tax and National insurance) and how much coucil/poll tax he has paid, I am stating the obvious, you obviously know Tim has worked since leaving school, so show me the evidence.
Private Message
Reply: 470 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
Would you like to tell us all how you know all these 'details' about Mickleburgh's history then?

So prove me wrong............................
Private Message
Reply: 471 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 10:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Apart from that Paddy Hamilton Cup game, my other abiding memory of Notts County was a winger called John Chidozie who played for them in the early 80's.This guy was quick until meeting Bobby Cumming.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 472 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 10:02pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
Would you like to tell us all how you know all these 'details' about Mickleburgh's history then?

Google Tim Mickleburgh unemployed, letters to the Economist, The Independent etc saying he was 'long term unemployed' and blaming all and sundry, I know he was useless at Wilkinsons post office and that was 1990 or 1991, of course you will prove me wrong but every HR department in Grimsby has these links.
Private Message
Reply: 473 - 736
swwf
February 7, 2010, 10:03pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Grangermariner I've asked you to tell us all how you know so much about Mr. Mickleburgh's back story.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 474 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 10:04pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Apart from that Paddy Hamilton Cup game, my other abiding memory of Notts County was a winger called John Chidozie who played for them in the early 80's.This guy was quick until meeting Bobby Cumming.

I think he now lives and WORKS in USA, nice guy and not a fooking PARASITE.
Private Message
Reply: 475 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 10:08pm
Table Wine Drinker
Yes he does live in the U.S.A.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 476 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 10:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
The Italian football club Juventus F.C. derived its famous black-and-white striped kits from Notts County. Juventus have played in black and white striped shirts, with white shorts, sometimes black shorts since 1903. They were looking for a change of strip and asked an english player on their books if he had any contacts back home and he in turn got in touch with a friend who was a Notts County fan and he shipped a set out to Italy.At least all of our clubs have taste.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 477 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 10:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
Grangermariner I've asked you to tell us all how you know so much about Mr. Mickleburgh's back story.

Contacts. That's all I'm prepared to say but it is true that Tim has spent the best part of 32 years on benefits, he was considered a bully during his brief civil service stint and he was a complete disaster at Wilkinsons post office. Prove me wrong, I'm having a break from this site for a few weeks but I will be back (sorry Arnie) and post hard hitting truths about this PARASITE, trust me, it's worth waiting for. In the meantime, prove me wrong.
Private Message
Reply: 478 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 10:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Did you know Notts County are the oldest professional league club in the world after being formed way back in 1862.In 1888, Notts County, along with eleven other football clubs, became a founding member of The Football League.I find these facts fascinating.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 479 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.