Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 209 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,219 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... Next All Recommend Thread
theicenian
February 10, 2010, 2:03pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +60 / -13
Approval: -1
Quoted from grimsby pete

Yes I remember that day Icey,

My bum was so sore ( from the bike seat ) that I could not sit down for a week.  

How was yours ?  I heard you got a puncture on your way home.  

Nice to see you back Pete. Is it full time or are you on a borrowed computer still?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 550 - 736
grangemariner
February 10, 2010, 3:33pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from kingofthekippers

I doubt Jimmy Saville could even fix the shit we are in.

Err,err,err, jangle jangle, jewellry, jewellry. Now then, now then. I have a letter here from a young viewer.

Dear Uncle Jimmy,

Please fix it for me to help my local football team. They aren't very good, in fact they are total and utter rubbish bollocks. I've spent a fortune of my pocket money helping them but they are nothing but wank. Please help me.

Yours, Johnny F (age 6 and three quarters), Grimsby  

Hows about that then? Well, we sent a film crew to Grimsby to see if we could help young Johnny and do you know what? Someone beat them up and stole their camera so fuck the lot of them.

Dear Jim.

Please could you fix it for that lazy PARASITE Mickleburgh to get a job, stop scrounging off society and finally pay his way.

He's spent so long on the dole that even he is ashamed of how long he has been living at taxpayers expense. A lot of my money has been wasted on this workshy bum which would have been better spent on the NHS, education, Policing, transport etc.

Yours the taxpayers of N.E.Lincolnshire.

Now then, now then, we sent a crew up to Grimsby and nobody wants the useless girl private, he even failed the McDonalds litter patrol test.
Private Message
Reply: 551 - 736
grangemariner
February 10, 2010, 3:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Thanks for those kind words old man,now I feel this Town's great people are becoming a lot warmer towards me.

Doesn't look like local employers are warming to you, if you actually are trying to find a job (and not many people believe you are), maybe a change of approach is in order, or could it be that you actually are a useless girl private and nobody wants you?
Private Message
Reply: 552 - 736
grangemariner
February 10, 2010, 3:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
Grangemariner, surely if you hate the system that is giving Mickleburgh all these benefits you'd be voting out the current government?

Anyone but Fraudster Mitchell, surely.
Private Message
Reply: 553 - 736
grangemariner
February 10, 2010, 3:40pm
Table Wine Drinker

Roy Castle broke nine world records during his stint as presenter of Record Breakers including fastest tap dancer.Did you know he once stood in for Bruce Forsyth to host the Generation Game when Brucie was ill in 1975.

You hold the record for 'World's laziest, ugliest, most useless, dole scrounging, tax stealing, girl private'
Private Message
Reply: 554 - 736
grangemariner
February 10, 2010, 3:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
You forget David I am the Oracle on everything local.

Oracle? I once looked into a crystal ball and it said Mickleburgh will never bother to get a job and continue to be a parasite indefinetly, come on Tim, you're not that useless surely?
Private Message
Reply: 555 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 10, 2010, 5:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
I would really like to thank Grangemariner for making my post even more popular than Poojahs, by contributing 149 posts.Congratulations on your imput.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 556 - 736
grangemariner
February 10, 2010, 5:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Tim When did you last work?
Private Message
Reply: 557 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 10, 2010, 6:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Just keep it going until the men in white coats come to collect you old boy.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 558 - 736
Taxi32
February 10, 2010, 6:49pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
What a boring ©unt(s) you are.  Why don't you get a fooking life.  Rob, can you kill this thread and hopefully the attention seeking ©unt(s) as well.  Thanks in advance.

Gone fishing, can't be ar5ed any more,
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 559 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.