This thread currently has 5,347 views. Print
10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
March 8, 2021, 6:13pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,068
Gold Stars: 198

Haven't seen it but looks like they haven't held back.

THE SCOTSMAN
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have plunged the monarchy into a crisis, accusing an unnamed royal of racism, suggesting the family were jealous of Meghan, and revealing that she contemplated taking her own life while pregnant."

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
DB
March 8, 2021, 6:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
I haven't seen it and to be honest I won't. It reminds me of his great ( or is it great, great ) uncle and Mrs Simpson. I do wonder what Harry's ex comrades in the services think of him. I believe they toast Queen and country and refer to carrying out their duty.

To me Harry's done an Edward 8th, to hell with the country as long as I'm alright.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 94
grimsby pete
March 8, 2021, 7:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,799
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from DB
I haven't seen it and to be honest I won't. It reminds me of his great ( or is it great, great ) uncle and Mrs Simpson. I do wonder what Harry's ex comrades in the services think of him. I believe they toast Queen and country and refer to carrying out their duty.

To me Harry's done an Edward 8th, to hell with the country as long as I'm alright.

He is in love DB people do strange things when in love.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 94
DB
March 8, 2021, 7:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

I think custom description on The Fishy is 'Away with the Fairy's'

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 94
codcheeky
March 8, 2021, 8:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from grimsby pete

Protecting and standing up for his wife is strange?  The Royal Family are past their sell by date and should end with the Queen,   His father not taking Harry's calls seems pretty indefensible, some worried about how dark the baby might be and little or no concern about Megan's mental issues while shielding Andrew shows how out of touch they are
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 94
ska face
March 8, 2021, 8:04pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
If your uncle was a nonce, your dad and nan were very close with the most prolific nonce (and suspected necrophiliac) the country had produced, and your nephew was named after yet another nonce from your family tree you’d probably be advised to distance yourself from the family.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 94
aldi_01
March 8, 2021, 8:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Is anyone really shocked by what he’s said?

I mean they had his mother killed, they protected and contour to do so, a nonce. His granny had close ties to a sex offender, the countless other things within the firm...I think we’d all want to distance ourselves...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 94
DB
March 8, 2021, 8:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from codcheeky

Protecting and standing up for his wife is strange?  The Royal Family are past their sell by date and should end with the Queen,   His father not taking Harry's calls seems pretty indefensible, some worried about how dark the baby might be and little or no concern about Megan's mental issues while shielding Andrew shows how out of touch they are

Harry has done exactly as Edward 8th. He has turned his back on his family, his country and his comrades in the services. He choose to leave our country to go across the pond with his actress wife. She seems to put on a good show for the millions they are raking in.

He could have stayed here and stand up for his wife, but choose to run away.

At the end of the day on a thread like this you are either for or against the monarchy.  

Long live the Queen and our Monarchs after her.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 94
Manchester Mariner
March 8, 2021, 8:41pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Time to privatise the Royal Family before the nonsing, murdering and racism gets too much for potential sponsors.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 94
DB
March 8, 2021, 8:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
Time to privatise the Royal Family before the nonsing, murdering and racism gets too much for potential sponsors.

Presumably you mean Harry and her

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 94
10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Meghan and Harry Oprah interview

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.