Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Artell blames fans for defeat
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Artell blames fans for defeat

This thread currently has 15,459 views. Print
22 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
February 13, 2024, 8:52am
Guest User
Quoted from Chrisblor
lmao the best bit is where he calls out the OP of this thread for spreading balderdash

This is typical of you, putting stuff on here that is not correct.  This is what he said, and I quote, "You just told me that the fans forum, which I don't go on is saying that I am blaming the crowd for defeats.  I'm pretty sure that if we get the transcript that is not what I said at all".

So where in those two sentences did he call out the OP of that thread for spreading balderdash?

You love making stuff up to fit your agenda don't you!

Reply: 190 - 214
Abdul19
February 13, 2024, 10:12am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,566
Gold Stars: 216
That quote suggests that's exactly what he said  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 191 - 214
SpiritOf98
February 13, 2024, 10:16am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 6
Oh dear. Sometimes I wish a Mod would delete a thread and we can start it all again as ver 2.0, but improved.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 192 - 214
February 13, 2024, 10:20am
Guest User
Quoted from SpiritOf98
Oh dear. Sometimes I wish a Mod would delete a thread and we can start it all again as ver 2.0, but improved.

ok - but not this thread. Just delete is fine.
Reply: 193 - 214
pizzzza
February 13, 2024, 10:29am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from sam gy

He doesn't read it, it was Tondeur who informed him of the post.

Yeah, sounded like Tondeur had told him about it before the interview started. "Hey Dave guess what they are saying on The Fishy...", probably only giving the opinion of OP and ignoring the many balancing views on here.

Anyway, Hi John! You're clearly a lurker not a poster.
Private Message
Reply: 194 - 214
GYinScuntland
February 13, 2024, 10:33am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from pizzzza

Yeah, sounded like Tondeur had told him about it before the interview started. "Hey Dave guess what they are saying on The Fishy...", probably only giving the opinion of OP and ignoring the many balancing views on here.

Anyway, Hi John! You're clearly a lurcher not a poster.

I wouldn't bet on it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 195 - 214
oochiad
February 13, 2024, 10:34am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,719
Gold Stars: 28
Quoted from smokey111

Hoof it, by the sounds of it.

I sit in the main stand and I don’t shout hoof it as I’m prepared to give it the time that is needed but yes many around me are now shouting/screaming hoof it and generally abusing everything that’s trying to be done. I find it extremely disappointing and whilst I’m here I’ll say the playing away thing is a thing as generally the support are doing what it says on the tin, supporting!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 196 - 214
Theimperialcoroner
February 13, 2024, 10:56am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,210
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from pizzzza

Anyway, Hi John! You're clearly a lurker not a poster.

This is not true. John is one hundred percent WayneGTFC.

Not posted for a long time but when he did it was ace.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 197 - 214
1mickylyons
February 13, 2024, 2:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from 123614

This is typical of you, putting stuff on here that is not correct.  This is what he said, and I quote, "You just told me that the fans forum, which I don't go on is saying that I am blaming the crowd for defeats.  I'm pretty sure that if we get the transcript that is not what I said at all".

So where in those two sentences did he call out the OP of that thread for spreading balderdash?

Another day another attack from the keyboard Pootin
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 198 - 214
Chrisblor
February 13, 2024, 5:35pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,833
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from 123614

DO NOT TRADUCE MY CREDIBILITY BEAR - I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 199 - 214
22 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Artell blames fans for defeat

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.