Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Brighton Fan here to help if u have any questions
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 109 Guests

Brighton Fan here to help if u have any questions

This thread currently has 30,651 views. Print
24 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
HerveJosse
March 7, 2023, 1:36pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,206
Gold Stars: 144
Yeh. Do you have anybody who could tell our club how to operate a ticketing system?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 235
Seagulls eat Haddock
March 7, 2023, 2:28pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Approval: +299
Gold Stars: 11
1/ Yes she should go to 'The Lanes' - full of interesting quirky shops and narrow streets its brilliant - also its in easy walking distance up to the main shopping centre at Churchill Square or down to the seafront (5 minutes eitherway) so if its a nice day she will love it

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/....._Sussex_England.html

2/There are numerous buses in the city going all over the place but this can be quite daunting in a strange city - I would bite the bullet and call her a cab. Main taxi cabs are Streamline Cabs on 01273 202020 or Brighton taxis on 01273 204060 but we also have Uber so maybe download the app if you dont have it already and use that (probably an offer on too so you may get the first ride free)

3/Offham is very quiet countryside area so she should go to Lewes town centre which is lovely and has lots of antique/interesting shops. If you are undecided I recommend The Lanes/seafront area mentioned above (especially if its nice weather)

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 235
Seagulls eat Haddock
March 7, 2023, 2:29pm
Shandy Drinker
Quoted from HerveJosse
Yeh. Do you have anybody who could tell our club how to operate a ticketing system?

absolutely ridiculous decision that is - good luck to you all braving the cold to get a ticket tonight
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 235
Spidey
March 7, 2023, 2:48pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +382
Gold Stars: 4
1/ Yes she should go to 'The Lanes' - full of interesting quirky shops and narrow streets its brilliant - also its in easy walking distance up to the main shopping centre at Churchill Square or down to the seafront (5 minutes eitherway) so if its a nice day she will love it

2/There are numerous buses in the city going all over the place but this can be quite daunting in a strange city - I would bite the bullet and call her a cab. Main taxi cabs are Streamline Cabs on 01273 202020 or Brighton taxis on 01273 204060 but we also have Uber so maybe download the app if you dont have it already and use that (probably an offer on too so you may get the first ride free)

3/Offham is very quiet countryside area so she should go to Lewes town centre which is lovely and has lots of antique/interesting shops. If you are undecided I recommend The Lanes/seafront area mentioned above (especially if its nice weather)

Thanks very much for that mate, really appreciated. On my days off I'll dig out my Brighton FA cup final single from the 80's and post the cover on here!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 235
jamesgtfc
March 7, 2023, 3:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,967
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from HerveJosse

According to our board and the Trust, there aren't any issues.

When, not if Venue Toolbox fails again tonight, I hope it forces to club to bin it off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 235
RonMariner
March 7, 2023, 3:03pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,719
Gold Stars: 226

Thanks for your help mate. You are obviously a true football fan. If your lads do manage to beat us, I hope you go on and win the final.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 235
Seagulls eat Haddock
March 7, 2023, 4:45pm
Shandy Drinker
Quoted from Spidey

Thanks very much for that mate, really appreciated. On my days off I'll dig out my Brighton FA cup final single from the 80's and post the cover on here!

No problem at all - we know what its like to be down in the lower leagues and when we were down there I used to love the FA Cup, praying we'd get a big away game to enjoy, so I'm happy to help you all and hopefully you'll have a great weekend (bar the result of course I'm just trying to sort the weather out for you at the moment

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 235
spartacus
March 7, 2023, 6:57pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +165
Gold Stars: 1
Have you ever really gotten over Gordon Smith's miss in the '83 Cup final?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 235
Seagulls eat Haddock
March 7, 2023, 8:26pm
Shandy Drinker
Quoted from spartacus
Have you ever really gotten over Gordon Smith's miss in the '83 Cup final?

I was there - how did he miss  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 235
chaos33
March 7, 2023, 8:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
What a really kind thing to do - set up an account on an opponent’s forum specifically to help supporters. Touch of class.
I’d like to see Brighton sustain and build on their fantastic progression in modern football.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 235
24 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Brighton Fan here to help if u have any questions

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.