Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Brighton Fan here to help if u have any questions
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 151 Guests

Brighton Fan here to help if u have any questions

This thread currently has 30,647 views. Print
24 Pages Prev ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 All Recommend Thread
Seagulls over Sussex
March 19, 2023, 8:51pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +90
Gold Stars: 22
And my view at the end of the game. Very pleased you got a well deserved reception after the game from both sets of fans.

Attachment: 15_pm_2_9417.jpeg
Size: 370.71 KB

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 230 - 235
lukeo
March 19, 2023, 9:31pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148

The Fox on the Downs Pub has an excellent roast dinner and is next to The Racecourse - if for tomorrow.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/....._Sussex_England.html

If tonight, get the bus into town. Laines / North Laines / Kemptown areas.

Absolutely spot on this. Took my lad for a carvery and it was beautiful lady chef was lovely to! Nice little pub in Good location, shame my lad beat me at domino's 😄 thanks for all your help this week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 231 - 235
Spidey
March 19, 2023, 11:39pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +382
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Brighton, great team, good hosts - a proper club. Lovely to see some of the Brighton support clapping our players off at the end, no go on and win it.

I was going to post about that. Quite a few of the them stayed and clapped our fans and players until they left the field, which was probably a good 15 minutes after the final whistle. What a credit to their club. Hope they do well.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 232 - 235
LNEleven
March 20, 2023, 11:14am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +20
Quoted from Spidey

I was going to post about that. Quite a few of the them stayed and clapped our fans and players until they left the field, which was probably a good 15 minutes after the final whistle. What a credit to their club. Hope they do well.

More than deserved, fantastic support and wish you all the best in the seasons ahead.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 233 - 235
Lost in Lincoln
March 21, 2023, 7:58am
Formerly siy2k5
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +385
Gold Stars: 7
A big thank you to all the Brighton fans that have been on here since the draw was made, offering help with parking, pubs etc - you're a credit to your club!

Also a big thank you to Brighton as a club and a city for making us all feel very welcome.

I have to say, that despite the result, Sunday will stay with me for a very long time.  Brighton and their fans showed class both on and off the field, a really great club and I hope you go on and win it now and get into Europe, you deserve it

First game: 7/5/88 Aldershot (h) 1-1 (R)
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 234 - 235
Seagulls eat Haddock
March 21, 2023, 8:52am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Approval: +299
Gold Stars: 11
You're all very welcome, happy to have helped

Anyway best wishes for the future and hopefully we'll meet again some sunny day

Signing off now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 235 - 235
24 Pages Prev ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Brighton Fan here to help if u have any questions

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.