Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 25 Guests

Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

This thread currently has 22,081 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Neilo83
September 25, 2012, 7:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
Didnt big gates get opened to let the fans out? but instead the fans outside used it as a gateway to get in the ground?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 127
bladerunnner
September 25, 2012, 7:13pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from Neilo83
Didnt big gates get opened to let the fans out? but instead the fans outside used it as a gateway to get in the ground?

according to someone who was there (and not all these "world authorities" on the events of that day that reside    on here) that is about the crux of what happened. someone in charge of that gate was told to open it,due to pressure  from outside the gate. people keep skirting around the issue why were fences up in the first place  ? answer,football fans of that time behaved like wild animals (not all of them but a significant number) that is the real tragedy,if people knew how to behave like decent law abiding citizens,then fences wouldn't exist would they? its wrong to say those idiots trying to get into the game without tickets had no part in what happened that day,deep down some people who went to that game know they have something to answer for,if this upsets people on here then tough,i believe it wasn't all the fault of the stewards and police on that day,yes,some coppers at the top tried to cover their mistakes up and that is truly disgusting, but for everyone to say that some liverpool fans weren't partly responsible is sycophantic bullshit of the highest order.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 127
RoboCod
September 25, 2012, 7:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
FFS, don't some of you read anything?
Bladerunner, wtf? Go join a 9/11 theory forum or something. That's the most shameful, pitiful thing I've read anywhere. 40 odd thousand pages of documents and you spout shite like that.
Why the hell was this thread dragged back anyway.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 127
grimps
September 25, 2012, 7:22pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,121
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from bladerunnner

nice to see the steaua Bucharest flag  being waved in the kop at anfield,as a reminder  to all evertonians about how they were denied a cup in that year    . this won't sit well for a lot of you but i think this inquiry has been "engineered" by the authourities to absolve blame from the liverpool fans to "shut them up" in the hope that this will be the end of it,i realy feel for the families of the 96,but theres still a lot we don't know about that day,both from the police AND some liverpool fans who in my  opinion were responsible in some way for those events. bt w im no bitter blue,manc or whatever,just say it as i see it.

I can believe some of that ,the fact that the arch bishop of Liverpool was part of the inquiry sort of tells me it wasnt the most independent.
Ive said before that many different factors were to blame that day ,the poor Policing and the fans were just some of them but could be forgiven as unintentional.
One thing is for sure though the police and their cover up afterwards was intentional and can never be forgiven
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 25, 2012, 7:23pm
Guest User
Bladerunner. .   unnecessary g0bshite of the week!
Reply: 84 - 127
bladerunnner
September 25, 2012, 7:27pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from RoboCod
Bladerunner, wtf? Go join a 9/11 theory forum or something. That's the most shameful, pitiful thing I've read anywhere. 40 odd thousand pages of documents and you spout shite like that.

why is it shamefull? im only saying what i believed happened based on the evidence of people i have spoke to WHO WERE THERE, who was it that rushed through the gates then ? if not liverpool fans then who? magic faries? its not as clear cut as people think,the way its been shown it seems as though it was all down to the police,no serving police officer at the time of that would have nothing more than peoples safety and well being at the forefront of his/her mind,they were put in a position of impossible odds,and let down badly by thier supieriors.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 127
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
September 25, 2012, 7:30pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from RoboCod

Like I said earlier - some people don't read and some people only want to read what they want to read. Of course there are thousands of documents. There have been inquiries on inquiries and statements on statements and records on records - all on paper.

But - the biggest but of all - there are no statements from those late comer fans who created the crush. There are statements about road works, traffic jams and late coaches but no statements about behaviour from the other fans outside the ground who arrived late from the pub. They will never, ever admit to that because they daren't. They are sh1t scared of admitting that any Liverpool person might just have been a teeny weeny little bit naughty.

So we will never get all the pieces of this jigsaw together if we have an inquiry every year for the next decade.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 127
bladerunnner
September 25, 2012, 7:32pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 1054
Bladerunner. .   unnecessary g0bshite of the week!

thats why the media is controlled,so idiots  like you can be brainwashed into   believing anything.........................im getting the word......pleb

Private Message
Reply: 87 - 127
bladerunnner
September 25, 2012, 7:35pm

Cocktail Drinker

Like I said earlier - some people don't read and some people only want to read what they want to read. Of course there are thousands of documents. There have been inquiries on inquiries and statements on statements and records on records - all on paper.

But - the biggest but of all - there are no statements from those late comer fans who created the crush. There are statements about road works, traffic jams and late coaches but no statements about behaviour from the other fans outside the ground who arrived late from the pub. They will never, ever admit to that because they daren't. They are sh1t scared of admitting that any Liverpool person might just have been a teeny weeny little bit naughty.

So we will never get all the pieces of this jigsaw together if we have an inquiry every year for the next decade.

on no,don't dare suggest it may have been something to do with them after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will be accused of "scouseism" a great post btw ,bravely bucking the trend to conform to everyone elses touchy feely opinions.

Private Message
Reply: 88 - 127
bladerunnner
September 25, 2012, 7:41pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 1054
Prestwich mariner. . . Your post could easily pass for a letter in Viz!

i come on here for (sometimes heated) debates..................you just want to abuse people whose opinion differs to yours= you=nazi.

Private Message
Reply: 89 - 127
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.