Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 29 Guests

Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

This thread currently has 22,082 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
The Yard Dog
September 12, 2012, 2:57pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,504
Gold Stars: 74
Here's a link to the Hillsborough's Independent Panel Report Summary
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk.....port-100252-31821081
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 127
Gary Haddock
September 12, 2012, 3:22pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from Gary Haddock
Watching bbc news, and the pannel is on and they are beeing too coursious of what they say, which is giving me the impression that there is still lots that haven't been told, and there's the impression that there won't be any justice because there won't be any convictions, for the conspiracy, negligence and obstruction of justice (or pervertion of justice). Just an impression I'm getting, hope I am wrong.

I take this back, now thinking about it, they probally realistically have to be carefull what they say until the investigation begin again. Because they would surely have to reinvestigate certain things now there is new evidance. So justice may be done, at last. Time will tell. But at least everyone knows the truth now.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 127
aaron rattray
September 12, 2012, 4:47pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
I am in the process of downloading all the 289 pages of the panels founding

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 127
The Yard Dog
September 12, 2012, 5:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,504
Gold Stars: 74
Arron do you have the link to the download, thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 127
lawless29
September 12, 2012, 5:09pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +13 / -2
Approval: +11
Regardless of blame.opinion.accusation etc.has margaret thatcher made herself availible for comment !

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 127
grimsby pete
September 12, 2012, 5:11pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
There was a lot of mistakes made that day, which could have been forgiven if they told the truth and the reasons for doing certain things,

BUT

All the cover up and lies need to be looked at, and the people concerned taken to court.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 127
wigworld
September 12, 2012, 5:11pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from lawless29
Regardless of blame.opinion.accusation etc.has margaret thatcher made herself availible for comment !

I thought she had some sort of dementia? She certainly hasn't been in the public eye at all, recently.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 16 - 127
lawless29
September 12, 2012, 5:21pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +13 / -2
Approval: +11
Quoted from wigworld

I thought she had some sort of dementia? She certainly hasn't been in the public eye at all, recently.

she is fine

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 127
marinerian
September 12, 2012, 6:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from grimsby pete
There was a lot of mistakes made that day, which could have been forgiven if they told the truth and the reasons for doing certain things,

BUT

All the cover up and lies need to be looked at, and the people concerned taken to court.

I agree 100% Pete. In a situation like that no one will know how they would react! It is clear the higher ranked officers saw they were in the excrement and started to act to cover up the excrement they had helped to start.

One paramedic was allowed in the ground in his ambulence, he stated the situation would have been far less grave if the other 40 paramedic teams had been allowed in the ground.

I read an interview with a Forest fan, he mentioned they thought Liverpool fans were running on to attack them, within seconds they realised there was something terribly wrong, they were prevented from trying to help (this could be forgiven as the 80's had seen many issues with fans) the liverpool fans.

Those responsible have shown no remorse they have had 23 years of keeping this badly kept lie and now they can be seen and the cover up will unfold as every bit of evidence will now be combed through.

Also some MP's like the baffoon Borris Johnson, owe the families and every resident of Merseyside an appology!

The Sun should be made to pay for what they wrote, the callous sick b******* wrote some horrific and very painful lies.

I was 8 years old when it happend, I remember coming home from the DIY shop and seeing on BBC Grandstand the scenes, of grown men carrying stretches and running as fast as they could, police looking gobsmaked, the one ambulence driver surrounded by pointing fans who were desperate to save their family,freiends and fellow fans.

As a kid I liked Liverpool and Town. I remember asking dad if we could go to the game at HILLSBOROUGH but mum wanted the house decorated and my dad luckily went with mums view. It was a dark day and one we should never forget!

I hope those who saved their own skin, end up serving very long stretches in Prisons near Merseyside!

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 127
aaron rattray
September 12, 2012, 7:54pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from The Yard Dog
Arron do you have the link to the download, thanks

If you type into google hillsborough panel documents you shall find many websites where you can download the papers as a pdf file, it is 389 pages worth of reports and can be downloaded as a pdf, i would of posted a link but i downloaded it on my mobile phone  and i cant remember the link, my phone is a smartphone, im on page 48

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 127
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.