Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

This thread currently has 22,104 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
aaron rattray
September 15, 2012, 5:02pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
From what I've seen the pens was stacked so tightly and there was like 300 hundred in the corners

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 127
The Yard Dog
September 15, 2012, 6:18pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,514
Gold Stars: 74
Been down to BP today to leave a Liverpool scarf,card and a bunch of flowers in memory of the 96 victim's - may they rest in peace now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 127
OneNightInGrimsby
September 25, 2012, 11:43am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +6 / -3
At least we only had one idiot come on here and tell us the fans where to blame, that is a step in the right direction for the justice campaign as the bad things that were said in the papers and by the cops have still been believed to this day, it's good now we have the truth and people can see who was at fault.

That cover up from maggie and the old bill was a big thankyou from maggie to say thanks for smashing the miners. If i have to check a pulse in the near future and i have gloves on i will probably the take them off first as it is easier to check if the pulse is still pumping, hopefully S. Yorks police now teach there officers how to do this or where they just a bunch of thick cunnts in 1989.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 127
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
September 25, 2012, 12:45pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Some people never read things properly do they? Or else they only read what they want to read.

They will take what the idiot coroner did with his daft blood tests and say that this proves the fans were not drinking for instance. Of course those fans were not drinking, they were the early ones who hadn't been in the pub and were killed by the crush of other fans coming in. Were those late coming fans drinking? Who knows? They would definitely never admit to being in the pub any more than they would admit rushing a gate or climbing a wall or anything else. What Liverpool supporter is ever going to admit to doing anything even one tiny little bit wrong on that day? It will never happen and there will certainly never be any statement from any supporter that does not exonerate every other Liverpool supporter.

That is where this latest investigation and any other investigation before or in future falls flat on its face. Uncovering a cover up is easy. There are documents to be found and statements were made at the time. We know what politicians said at the time and later. Establishing what the police and ambulance services did or didn't do is very easy as well. Finding out what SWFC and the FA did or didn't do is there in concrete and iron. We even know why the concrete and iron was there.

But what will never, ever, be found out is the whole truth. That is because one whole side of the story will always be missing.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 127
PrestwichMariner
September 25, 2012, 1:06pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 5
Just to spice it up a bit whilst I would tend to agree that it wasn't the fault of the Liverpool fans its a bit hard to have sympathy when you remember what happened a cuple of years earlier at Hysel. I don't hear many Liverpool fans calling for justice on that one!

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 127
FishOutOfWater
September 25, 2012, 1:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from PrestwichMariner
Just to spice it up a bit whilst I would tend to agree that it wasn't the fault of the Liverpool fans its a bit hard to have sympathy when you remember what happened a cuple of years earlier at Hysel. I don't hear many Liverpool fans calling for justice on that one!

Agree with you to some extent about Liverpool fans keeping quiet about Heysel but there were also many other factors at play that night ...it wasn't just a random event where Liverpool fans decided to kill Juventus fans on sight

Many Liverpool "fans" may have been looking for revenge at the way they'd been turned over the previous year in the European final in Rome and this along with the Juventus Ultras' provocation made for an aggressive atmosphere on the night

Imho the stadium facilities and the authorities' planning were once again lacking and sadly once again it meant innocent bystanders losing their lives
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 75 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 25, 2012, 5:16pm
Guest User
Quoted from PrestwichMariner

Spice it up? Freak!

Several liverpool fans were charged convicted and served prison terms for heysel!

Why you bring this up again is beyond me!
Reply: 76 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 25, 2012, 5:18pm
Guest User
Prestwich mariner. . . Your post could easily pass for a letter in Viz!
Reply: 77 - 127
bladerunnner
September 25, 2012, 6:54pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 1054

Spice it up? Freak!

Several liverpool fans were charged convicted and served prison terms for heysel!

Why you bring this up again is beyond me!

nice to see the steaua Bucharest flag  being waved in the kop at anfield,as a reminder  to all evertonians about how they were denied a cup in that year    . this won't sit well for a lot of you but i think this inquiry has been "engineered" by the authourities to absolve blame from the liverpool fans to "shut them up" in the hope that this will be the end of it,i realy feel for the families of the 96,but theres still a lot we don't know about that day,both from the police AND some liverpool fans who in my  opinion were responsible in some way for those events. bt w im no bitter blue,manc or whatever,just say it as i see it.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 127
jock dock tower
September 25, 2012, 7:01pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Quoted from bladerunnner

nice to see the steaua Bucharest flag  being waved in the kop at anfield,as a reminder  to all evertonians about how they were denied a cup in that year    . this won't sit well for a lot of you but i think this inquiry has been "engineered" by the authourities to absolve blame from the liverpool fans to "shut them up" in the hope that this will be the end of it,i realy feel for the families of the 96,but theres still a lot we don't know about that day,both from the police AND some liverpool fans who in my  opinion were responsible in some way for those events. bt w im no bitter blue,manc or whatever,just say it as i see it.

Perhaps you may be able to explain then, using all the available evidence, what role "some Liverpool fans" played in the slaughter? I await with interest.....

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 127
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.