Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 34 Guests

Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

This thread currently has 21,901 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
September 12, 2012, 8:04pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 127
ExLeightonMariner
September 12, 2012, 9:47pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +4 / -6
Quoted from aaron rattray
I want the sun to produce a the front page of the, 96 faces and then in big letters "THE TRUTH WE LIED WE ARE SORRY

Yep, let's blame the police.  Of course it was nothing to do with thousands of drunken ticketless fans, or a stadium without a safety certificate, or inadequate emergency services, or invisible stewards.

I know you're only a kid and that shows, you're also a Liverpool fan, that shows too.  Perhaps when you grow up you'll realise that nobody deliberately intended this to happen.  It did happen however and thankfully lessons were learnt.  Anyway, off to bed now, you have double RE in the morning.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 127
Gary Haddock
September 12, 2012, 9:52pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from ExLeightonMariner

Yep, let's blame the police.  Of course it was nothing to do with thousands of drunken ticketless fans, or a stadium without a safety certificate, or inadequate emergency services, or invisible stewards.

I know you're only a kid and that shows, you're also a Liverpool fan, that shows too.  Perhaps when you grow up you'll realise that nobody deliberately intended this to happen.  It did happen however and thankfully lessons were learnt.  Anyway, off to bed now, you have double RE in the morning.

Have you not watched the news? or read any of the statements? pretty sure they know more than you.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 127
Chrisblor
September 12, 2012, 10:53pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,678
Gold Stars: 231

This has been unequivocally proven to be utter bullshit invented by South Yorkshire Police as part of a reprehensible cover-up intended to disguise their totally inadequate response to the disaster. Aaron posts a lot of spurious nonsense but he's correct on this one. I suggest you read the findings from today's report before commenting further.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 127
I am Um Bongo
September 12, 2012, 10:56pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +3
Hopefully someone pushes Rupert Murdoch off his solid ivory tower for allowing his shitty excuse for a tabloid to publish horrific lies as they did.

About time he bit the bullet rather than the newspaper claiming "dodgy sources".

I love you Um Bongo, we will be best friends forever <3
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 127
aaron rattray
September 13, 2012, 6:54am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
I know i post rubbish at times but i am educated a lot about what happened at hillsborough and ibrox etc, i read all the books on football disaster etc, i wonder if david duckenfield will make a statement, probably not

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 127
Mrs Doyle
September 13, 2012, 7:06am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from wigworld

I thought she had some sort of dementia? She certainly hasn't been in the public eye at all, recently.

Yes which probably means she will never be held accountable for the cover up in any future court case ajudge will not allow evidence from a person with dementia. Even if she hasn't got it she can afford lawyers that will say otherwise.

You take the system on you just can't win sometimes .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 127
OneLove
September 13, 2012, 7:13am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Was it through hillsborough that the all seater stadiums rule applied? If so we want justice for that as well, not only have the pigs destroyed families theyve also destroyed the atmomsphere at most grounds in the UK.

As I say and always will say A.C.A.B
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 127
big al
September 13, 2012, 7:43am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
Shame on some of the earlier posts on here about Hillsborough (especially LeightonMariner) who were still happy to defend the police in general and apportion so much of the blame on to the Liverpool fans. We all know there are some very undesirable characters who follow and cause grief for all football clubs but some comments on here were poorly timed and ill conceived. I remember back in the 80s and 90s when the police looked upon all football fans with the same contempt, treating them like animals. Let’s not forget that the saddest part of all of this is that 96 people died because they went to see a game of football.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 127
RoboCod
September 13, 2012, 7:55am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505

I'm not sure how many times you've been asked this but have you ready ANY of the news items ? Seriously? From those  450,000 documents sifted it was gathered;
No evidence to support police account that fans were drunk and aggressive
Every comments section of every news site has someone like you, someone who has either not bothered to read or has simply ignored the facts found from this complex enquiry. Is there some specific agenda these people have ? Anti football? Anti Liverpool? Or just bored, tactless wums?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 127
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.