Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 11 Guests

Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support

This thread currently has 23,141 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
NorfolkImp
December 23, 2011, 5:29pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Havelock the Dane
'Boston is a bigger game for us'.

There you have a tinpot club's philosophy in a nutshell.

Not for me it wasn't  

Private Message
Reply: 60 - 120
marinerian
December 23, 2011, 5:37pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from Havelock the Dane
'Boston is a bigger game for us'.

There you have a tinpot club's philosophy in a nutshell.

It was just on big family intercourse fest when they played....dirty scrobs

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 120
RoboCod
December 23, 2011, 6:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Lincoln=tinpot. Always thought this, the odd decent and sensible fan but far outnumbered by shite fans, just reading the posts on their vital forum rams it home. Thanking GTFC for 'filling their coffers' with the ticket sales, trying to sound like they're staying away deliberately to deny us money

Tinpot and embarrassing.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 120
BlackBoots
December 26, 2011, 6:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +17 / -5
The real reson Imps arent coming in their numbers is this gem from their Vital website

"Taking lots of away fans can demotivate players as some may feel pressured into how they play.!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 120
aldi_01
December 26, 2011, 6:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
That excuse is by far and away the worst ever...they always travel badly, always have done always will do...why don't they just admit that it is an expensive day out to watch that bag of male masturbation on a regular basis.

Their comments about money etc make me chuckle too...in the grand schemes of things, anything they bring is a bonus, they are in desperate need of money, more so than us...

I think we also quashed that suggestion too, we packed out end and the players responded...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 120
Helgy
December 26, 2011, 8:14pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from aldi_01
That excuse is by far and away the worst ever...they always travel badly, always have done always will do...why don't they just admit that it is an expensive day out to watch that bag of male masturbation on a regular basis.

Their comments about money etc make me chuckle too...in the grand schemes of things, anything they bring is a bonus, they are in desperate need of money, more so than us...

I think we also quashed that suggestion too, we packed out end and the players responded...

I thought it  wasn't the fans that spurred on your team ,the  tean did with the 2 goals and Elding geeing the fans up,you were very quiet most of the 1st half.
1st half your keeper made a cracking save low to his right and i thought that was a crucial one plus one from Powers free kick in the 2nd half.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 120
mariner91
December 26, 2011, 8:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,695
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Helgy

I thought it  wasn't the fans that spurred on your team ,the  tean did with the 2 goals and Elding geeing the fans up,you were very quiet most of the 1st half.
1st half your keeper made a cracking save low to his right and i thought that was a crucial one plus one from Powers free kick in the 2nd half.

Am I the only one who thinks that the free kick save was fairly routine?! He was covering that side anyway and only parried it because it was struck hard.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 120
RoboCod
December 26, 2011, 8:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from mariner91

Am I the only one who thinks that the free kick save was fairly routine?! He was covering that side anyway and only parried it because it was struck hard.

Agreed, pretty standard save. McKeown is very good at his angles and getting to low shots. Those aren't going to beat him.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 120
barralad
December 26, 2011, 8:30pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,295
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from mariner91

You could have driven a stagecoach bus through the gap between the end of our wall and whoever was stood off. I assumed McKeown could cover that but I'd prefer not to take the risk!

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 120
ponnyfan
December 26, 2011, 8:31pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from barralad

You could have driven a stagecoach bus through the gap between the end of our wall and whoever was stood off. I assumed McKeown could cover that but I'd prefer not to take the risk!
Yes agreed far too much space left but great save anyway .

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 120
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.