Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 21 Guests

Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support

This thread currently has 23,139 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Rob Peel
December 23, 2011, 3:48pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -1
I will be there New Years day have not bought my ticktes like lots of others BUT to be honest a trip to Clee does not fill me with excitement enjoy your trip to the Beautiful Cathedral City
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 120
NorfolkImp
December 23, 2011, 3:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Rob Peel
I will be there New Years day have not bought my ticktes like lots of others BUT to be honest a trip to Clee does not fill me with excitement enjoy your trip to the Beautiful Cathedral City

That's the thing isn't it? So much choice .... the idyllic Cathedral quarter and real ale pubs abound, Brayford and all the trendy bars down there, or the footie boozers with accompanying 'edge' down the bottom end of the High Street.

What have Imps fans got in Clee/GY to look forward to exactly???  

Private Message
Reply: 51 - 120
Marinerz93
December 23, 2011, 3:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from marinerian

"You're not gloating any more, you're not gloating You're not gloating, you're not gloating any more"  

Their not coming to BP because of this  

You're not gloating any more, you're not gloating You're not gloating, you're not gloating any more
You're not gloating any more, you're not gloating You're not gloating, you're not gloating any more

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 120
RoboCod
December 23, 2011, 4:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from NorfolkImp

That's the thing isn't it? So much choice .... the idyllic Cathedral quarter and real ale pubs abound, Brayford and all the trendy bars down there, or the footie boozers with accompanying 'edge' down the bottom end of the High Street.

What have Imps fans got in Clee/GY to look forward to exactly???  

Certainly not 3 pts. Best stay at home, City might be on Sky  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 120
marinerian
December 23, 2011, 4:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Lincoln is one huhe council estate....if it wasnt for the uni and raolway links it would be a 3rd world State

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 120
mariner91
December 23, 2011, 4:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,695
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Helgy

We don't travel in the numbers we should do to yours,in the past we used to take 2k to the above grounds yet when we played you the same season it was far less why i don't know.
No i don't think you have enjoyed the past few years.
We have mirrored your decline,the warning signs were there but they were ignored.
The club we even selling season tickets for L2 before the season had ended bad move and showed that no one even then thought we could go down.
No doubt you get good away support but as we are both averaging 2000 odd its not something to shout about.

Mirrored our decline?! Are you mad? Our decline has been a lot worse than yours yet our fans are still turning out in much greater numbers for home and away games. Obviously we just have a much more loyal/insane fanbase.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 120
Helgy
December 23, 2011, 4:46pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from mariner91

Mirrored our decline?! Are you mad? Our decline has been a lot worse than yours yet our fans are still turning out in much greater numbers for home and away games. Obviously we just have a much more loyal/insane fanbase.

In the past 3 seasons we have mirrored your decline is what i meant.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 120
mariner91
December 23, 2011, 5:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,695
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Helgy

In the past 3 seasons we have mirrored your decline is what i meant.

Still doesn't count for anything. You've gone down one league, we've gone down three yet our fans can still muster up the enthusiasm to support the team in large numbers.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 120
marinerian
December 23, 2011, 5:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Lincoln were poorly supported before Sir Alan saved them!

urine pot set up and always has been

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 120
Havelock the Dane
December 23, 2011, 5:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / -5
'Boston is a bigger game for us'.

There you have a tinpot club's philosophy in a nutshell.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 120
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.