Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 22 Guests

Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support

This thread currently has 22,966 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
NorfolkImp
December 27, 2011, 8:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +10 / -10
Approval: -493
Gold Stars: 11
Leics v Forest gave the Loughborough locals a shock a couple of years back  

Private Message
Reply: 100 - 120
BiloLCFC
December 27, 2011, 8:35pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Quoted from NorfolkImp
Leics v Forest gave the Loughborough locals a shock a couple of years back  

Loughborough is always hairy during Leicester v Forest, it's half blue half red.

We see just how little Forest care then.  

When You're Smiling...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 120
December 27, 2011, 8:38pm
Guest User
Wtf !!! This site must be good every girl private on here.
Reply: 102 - 120
GYinScuntland
December 27, 2011, 8:41pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,210
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from 2578

LMFAO
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 120
Marinerz93
December 27, 2011, 9:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 2578

And venting their don't care about you, the Lincoln syndrome is spreading, we'll have the Scunts on here soon saying they don't care for either Town or Lincoln because there true rivalry is with Man Utd, they played them once in a cup game and most the Scunts were wearing Man Ure tops  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 120
One Decent Lester
January 12, 2012, 6:08pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Quoted from BiloLCFC

As for your lot not caring about us, I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary. Your fans' desperation to get to us when Clive Clarke had a heart attack in the dressing room in 2007 and singing 'Let him die' while he was on the way to the Queens Med, stay classy. The constant racist chanting. The plethora of kids signing up to our message boards before and after each game. For a set of fans that don't care about us, you don't half seem obsessively keen to make the point and your username is yet more evidence of that.

What is hilarious is that your lot STILL see yourselves as a big club when the majority of the fans who brag about the Clough era weren't even an itch in their dad's pants. Your main rivalry might be with Derby but nobody believes that Leicester are utterly irrelevant to you, you do protest too much.

The Clive Clarke and racist chanting doesn't show any rivalry. Just that a minority of football fans at all clubs can be low life scum. All clubs have them. Forest, Leicester etc.. Like I said on the previous post we like beating Leicester more than say Portsmouth simply because you hate us so much. You are probably up there with Sheff Utd but that rivalry has died right down now.

But the FA cup game last week to us is as sadly the FA cup has become to Mid table and lower Premier teams and Championship teams. A game in January that is not on the Season ticket, is against a team in the same league, that we could do without. It was always going to draw a low crowd. Had it been a so called "top four" team or Derby it would have been different.

As for us being a big club. We know we aren't a big club. Never really have been. Had a great manager who turned us into a hugely successful club for a 15 year period but that is it. It is actually the media and other fans who go on about the European Cups more than us. We have a good loyal home attendance that doesn't fluctuate massively one way or the other and we have a good away following.

You need to lose the Leicester - Nottingham chip on the shoulder and lighten up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 120
upthestripes
January 12, 2012, 6:12pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.40
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Can't you take this to a Forest or City board guys?

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 120
1mickylyons
January 12, 2012, 6:12pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,261
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from 2578

I still think the TI comment about watching the upper class iron was post of the year for 2011 and he should never have been banned
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 120
One Decent Lester
January 12, 2012, 7:35pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Quoted from upthestripes
Can't you take this to a Forest or City board guys?

Apologies mate. That is my last word regarding Forest on this site.

I lived in Grimsby in the 90's and early 00's and followed Town a lot home and away when not at Forest. I have been browsing on here for years as it is the best place to keep up with Town gossip. Signed up as wanted to put some points back to the Leicester fan.

Glad town are picking up again. Hopefully the positivity that seems to be building around the club, the players and the fans can lead to return to the league. Fingers crossed anyway. Now I have an account I'll stick around if that is OK and contribute on Town matters only I promise.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 120
upthestripes
January 13, 2012, 12:25am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.40
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from One Decent Lester

Apologies mate. That is my last word regarding Forest on this site.

I lived in Grimsby in the 90's and early 00's and followed Town a lot home and away when not at Forest. I have been browsing on here for years as it is the best place to keep up with Town gossip. Signed up as wanted to put some points back to the Leicester fan.

Glad town are picking up again. Hopefully the positivity that seems to be building around the club, the players and the fans can lead to return to the league. Fingers crossed anyway. Now I have an account I'll stick around if that is OK and contribute on Town matters only I promise.

Thanks mate. You're more than welcome to stick around as far as I'm conerned, lots of memories of Town v Forest in not too distant times, though it feels like a hundred years ago now! Thanks for the reply and sorry to sound like a moaning biatch.

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 120
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Lincoln's excuses for their lack of support

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.