Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › To the Owners (merged)
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

To the Owners (merged)

This thread currently has 30,862 views. Print
42 Pages Prev ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Next All Recommend Thread
chelseacity
February 23, 2024, 10:02pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +364
Gold Stars: 9
Well our investment business use data analyse, charting, past data, artificial intelligence, future forecasts, then i go and have a chat to the company, we base our investment decision on the chat, that's how we have found to be the most successful way of making a success of investing money in the right people, face to face, with lots of questions, so data only takes you so far, but past performance really is not a guide to future performance, if you follow my point.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 400 - 412
Mappers
February 23, 2024, 10:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,317
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from Maringer

Yep, an odd comment in that interview. I suspect that we have probably seen the last of him, unless he really sparks at York.

I sort of hope not , but he's probably been given a fair run here .

I do feel if he was used further up the pitch where giving the ball away isn't as much of an issue he could be a really good player for us - he's pretty similiar to Sbarra at Solihull I think who Ardley worked with before and who looked really good . It will be interesting to see if Ardley uses him in a similiar role with less defensive responsibility and more license to roam .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 401 - 412
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 23, 2024, 10:31pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 554
Quoted from chelseacity
Well our investment business use data analyse, charting, past data, artificial intelligence, future forecasts, then i go and have a chat to the company, we base our investment decision on the chat, that's how we have found to be the most successful way of making a success of investing money in the right people, face to face, with lots of questions, so data only takes you so far, but past performance really is not a guide to future performance, if you follow my point.

…they also use very, very long sentences
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 402 - 412
Southwark Mariner
February 23, 2024, 11:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from chelseacity

Always good to find a bookie who listens
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 403 - 412
louth_in_the_south
February 24, 2024, 6:48am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,690
Gold Stars: 96
It can’t be healthy that I woke up at 5am and have spent the last 2 hours pondering the implications of today’s game .
* I did break for 5 minutes by constructing a build a bet on the most likely outcome of the game which wasn’t full of positives *

Lower F5
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 404 - 412
headingly_mariner
February 24, 2024, 11:24am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Stockwood on Humberside live at 2.30. That's on of a few big differences between the new owners and Fenty. They will front up and answer questions about their decisions.

He will inevitably talk about himself for half of it 😂 but I'm sure he'll answer any questions as well.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 405 - 412
davmariner
February 24, 2024, 11:56am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,930
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from headingly_mariner
Stockwood on Humberside live at 2.30. That's on of a few big differences between the new owners and Fenty. They will front up and answer questions about their decisions.

He will inevitably talk about himself for half of it 😂 but I'm sure he'll answer any questions as well.

Can’t see him sacking Artell after the game then if that’s the case.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 406 - 412
GollyGTFC
February 24, 2024, 12:13pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,958
Gold Stars: 356

Hmmmm. He had time to write another Graudian article in the past week or so. I’m sure he could have found half an hour for a chat with Matt Dean & John Tondeur earlier than this. But better late than never.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 407 - 412
MuddyWaters
February 24, 2024, 12:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,244
Gold Stars: 235

A good interview relies on good questions. Let's see where JT goes with it - he's usually very soft on Stockwood.
Private Message
Reply: 408 - 412
marinerjase
February 24, 2024, 12:50pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 147

Don’t think that’s fair..as much as I cant abide he who shall not be named ..don’t think he ‘avoided’ the media..quite the opposite..I recall the infamous phone call from a lay by to Radio Humberside for example.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 409 - 412
42 Pages Prev ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › To the Owners (merged)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.