Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 39 Guests

PM

This thread currently has 18,937 views. Print
42 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Next All Recommend Thread
ska face
August 5, 2022, 5:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,937
Gold Stars: 856
Quoted from Rick12
Yes but just because someone is a Tory I wouldn't automatically stereotype them as taking money from the poor to give to the rich . I note Liz Truss has aired different viewpoints to Sunak and if she wins the race to be the next pm I hope she delivers :

A Truss campaign source said: "Levelling up isn't about pitting one area of the country against another, or laying dividing lines between urban v rural, towns v cities.

"It is about unleashing growth and making sure every individual has the chance to thrive. Liz has a plan to create an aspiration nation based on equality of opportunity, and will deliver it in a conservative way."

My 19-month-old daughter has more common sense than you. Please don’t vote.
Private Message
Reply: 150 - 418
Rick12
August 5, 2022, 5:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from ska face

My 19-month-old daughter has more common sense than you. Please don’t vote.
And I've often thought the same about you and  probably more   Ska Face . Streetwise I think your found wanting and had you gone into certain areas I think you would of been ripped apart.

Edit Iam no Tory or labour voter as you know but just want the best person in the job to help everyone albeit now it's either Truss or Sunak .In the future that could well be a labour prime minister in the next election.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 151 - 418
ginnywings
August 5, 2022, 7:12pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,156
Gold Stars: 548
Jeez, no wonder we have such fookwits in charge of the country.

What more do they have to do before people see them for what they are?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 152 - 418
Rodley Mariner
August 5, 2022, 7:16pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,291
Gold Stars: 187
Sunak and his wife and her family have aggressively avoided tax whilst racking up vast fortunes and I've just seen a video of him boasting about diverting funding from poor inner city areas to places like Tunbridge Wells. He says he's a man of God though so that's the important thing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 153 - 418
chaos33
August 5, 2022, 8:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,989
Gold Stars: 365
Quoted from Rick12
And I've often thought the same about you and  probably more   Ska Face . Streetwise I think your found wanting and had you gone into certain areas I think you would of been ripped apart.

Edit Iam no Tory or labour voter as you know but just want the best person in the job to help everyone albeit now it's either Truss or Sunak .In the future that could well be a labour prime minister in the next election.

Come on Rick….

Would ‘have’
Could have
Should have

Would’ve
Could’ve
Should’ve

‘Of’ is not a verb.

And Liz Truss, is, if you do just half an hour’s research, ostensibly dense.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 154 - 418
Rick12
August 5, 2022, 9:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

Come on Rick….

Would ‘have’
Could have
Should have
I know Chaos. When I saw the leaked video on Sunak today distributing wealth unfairly it was uncomfortable viewing and not the type of thing you want to hear from a possible future pm. He has his good points Iam sure though.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 155 - 418
Rick12
August 5, 2022, 10:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Sunak and his wife and her family have aggressively avoided tax whilst racking up vast fortunes and I've just seen a video of him boasting about diverting funding from poor inner city areas to places like Tunbridge Wells. He says he's a man of God though so that's the important thing.
I admit actions speak louder than words. We all sin though albeit some more than others.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 156 - 418
Maringer
August 6, 2022, 12:45am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,756
Gold Stars: 189
If Jesus was here now, I'm pretty sure he'd describe the Tory Party leadership candidates as a 'Bunch of girl privates'. If the bible is to believed (ha!), Jesus wasn't a fan of money lenders or the rich, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be in favour of these politicians whose only aim in life is to ensure that the wealth keeps getting transferred ever-upwards.

Anyhow, the big problem at present isn't just the cluelessness of either of the candidates for PM, we also have to deal with the ineptitude of the Bank of England (wholly independent clownshoes) along with the 'opposition' who appear to have decided that George Osborne should be their economic guru, apparently. Keir 'no magic money tree economics' Starmer needs to learn some basic flipping economics. And start to oppose, or do, well, anything.

Enjoy the coming recession, lads (and lasses). It's going to be much worse than it needs to be because of any random combination of those mentioned in the rest of this post. They are all culpable.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 157 - 418
mariner91
August 6, 2022, 1:28am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,847
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Rick12

What does this even mean?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 158 - 418
DB
August 6, 2022, 6:26am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.33
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,071
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from Maringer
If Jesus was here now, I'm pretty sure he'd describe the Tory Party leadership candidates as a 'Bunch of girl privates'. If the bible is to believed (ha!), Jesus wasn't a fan of money lenders or the rich, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be in favour of these politicians whose only aim in life is to ensure that the wealth keeps getting transferred ever-upwards.

Anyhow, the big problem at present isn't just the cluelessness of either of the candidates for PM, we also have to deal with the ineptitude of the Bank of England (wholly independent clownshoes) along with the 'opposition' who appear to have decided that George Osborne should be their economic guru, apparently. Keir 'no magic money tree economics' Starmer needs to learn some basic flipping economics. And start to oppose, or do, well, anything.

Enjoy the coming recession, lads (and lasses). It's going to be much worse than it needs to be because of any random combination of those mentioned in the rest of this post. They are all culpable.

I believe you refer to Mark17 v 12. “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s" when asked about taxation and as far as I know Jesus did not support any political party. The truth in the Holy Bible comes out time and time again and all you have to do is recognise it. I believe a verse goes something like ' They have eyes but cannot see', but at least your comments about money lenders are correct.

Welcome to the fold of believers in the Holy Bible.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 159 - 418
42 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.