Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 16 Guests

Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?

This thread currently has 27,529 views. Print
38 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Next All Recommend Thread
DB
October 31, 2021, 11:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.37
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,065
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from ginnywings
Goes and looks up frottaging.

Oo er!

My thought exactly.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 200 - 371
newarkmariner
November 1, 2021, 5:39am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from Poojah

Genuine question; has it ever occurred to you that your pseudonym is an anagram of "wankermariner"?

if your born in Newark they say they are wan&ers born and bred ,me im just adopted  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 201 - 371
newarkmariner
November 1, 2021, 5:44am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Shocking and not needed and not deserved

whats shocking the fact my friends and i can go to a football match ,have a good time,drink,laugh ,sing and chant all without breaking the law,Dont you have Fentys backside too go and kiss  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 202 - 371
aldi_01
November 1, 2021, 6:22am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Well this thread is meandering in to a religion bashing cacophony of nonsense now.

Someone was racist/homophobic, doesn’t really matter who or what team they support, ban them, deal with it and get them banned.

We have to understand that burying our heads or just simply ignoring the fact that bigots and idiots live amongst us won’t stop it. We have to educate, we have to change the narrative. That’s harder than it looks, not too long ago a mouthpiece for anti immigration, anti foreigner was allowed a chance to preach his nonsense from our very stadium.

If someone ‘snitched’ on the person making the comment then fair play…it needs to happen but this thread will now descend in to chaos. There’s a point that had the player from Notts County not tried to cheat then perhaps this incident wouldn’t have occurred, that said, folk who make comments like this will make them anyway…

The number 3 was getting plenty of abuse near me, all pointed at the fact he was shite, duck all to do with race, colour or creed. At one point I think he was almost expecting it but to make other comments gestures is not ok.

I have faith that the club will deal with it properly this time…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 203 - 371
lew chaterleys lover
November 1, 2021, 8:45am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,803
Gold Stars: 239
Quoted from vernontown
I wasn't near the alleged racist incident. Had no idea what had happened there.

I was near the guy referred to earlier in row B, somewhere in the 80's I think, who constantly had a go at Taylor. He said nothing racist, nothing homophobic, wasn't overly nasty content to what he was saying. But I still found myself incredulous at the pathetic childishness of his constant comments. He was just like a needy primary school kid who wanted affirmation of his status constantly from the people around him.

No doubt the likes of Newarkmariner and LewChatterly (or whatever his name is) would be frottaging each other at the sophistication of his humour!

I am a Town fanatic and have been all my life. I dont harangue our players, I don't shout abuse of any sort to anybody and my only crime is refusing to join any passing bandwagon. We don't know the full facts and I was merely asking for the club or the law to punish any individual if they are proven to have overstepped the mark.

Neither did I join the feeding frenzy over masks and of course there hasn't been any at Town games apart from the odd exception. I didn't agree with taking the knee because it would not achieve anything and I see that is now dying a death.

I have my own opinions on things and will never change due to a few keyboard warriors on here insisting I join in with the current group think / witchunt.
Private Message
Reply: 204 - 371
Rick12
November 1, 2021, 9:03am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45

I have my own opinions on things and will never change due to a few keyboard warriors on here insisting I join in with the current group think / witchunt.
I know of a fair few ex American military who think like that as well. Stand their ground and are not shaped by the constant flux of changing opinion amongst some. Their grounded in honest values and common sense and have sacrificed and served their nation proudly. I admire people like that .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 205 - 371
ska face
November 1, 2021, 9:07am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,823
Gold Stars: 854
lmao fúcking hell you two clowns give me the dry heaves with almost everything you post.
Private Message
Reply: 206 - 371
November 1, 2021, 9:07am
Guest User
Quoted from Withnail

Khmer Rouge Killing Fields in Cambodia - that'll have been the Quakers. Stalin’s Communist Regime, the Methodists are to blame.

N Ireland?

Reply: 207 - 371
Rick12
November 1, 2021, 9:16am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from ska face
lmao fúcking hell you two clowns give me the dry heaves with almost everything you post.
Get in the real world Skaface you peanut.  Life is often very cruel and some people can't cope with it. It's role models that help others merge from the dark to the light. Denzel Washington my favourite actor in his films the Equalizer 1 and 2 convey that best for me.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 208 - 371
ska face
November 1, 2021, 9:21am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,823
Gold Stars: 854
Fair play, you really are quite committed to this bit.
Private Message
Reply: 209 - 371
38 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.