Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 16 Guests

Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?

This thread currently has 27,521 views. Print
38 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
October 31, 2021, 7:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from newarkmariner
oh ffs,not only is the fishy becoming a mouth piece for the easily offended ,now its got the god botherers spouting about there imaginary friends,never mind just under 3 wks until Phil the cod gets another chance to be offended and start a new thread on here.wonder what the next one will be about,litter in the stands,singing using swear words or the horrid crime of shouting your sh%T ahhhh at the poor visiting keeper.nipping out tomorrow too buy a 50p smoke bomb and a stone island jumper i in the hope i fit your small minded naratives. UTFM

red cross away

Certainly proves that there’s, at best, a lack of tolerance and respect amongst our support and an abundance of prejudice.
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 371
ginnywings
October 31, 2021, 7:45pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Withnail

Khmer Rouge Killing Fields in Cambodia - that'll have been the Quakers. Stalin’s Communist Regime, the Methodists are to blame.

Obviously, I'm not saying that every heinous crime ever committed was perpetrated by a religious faction.

But name any heinous act and some religious group or other would have done the same or worse, and done it over and over through the centuries.

I probably worded it badly in the first place.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 181 - 371
Vance Warner
October 31, 2021, 8:04pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,833
Gold Stars: 106
Quoted from Sir Matt Tease

What is that supposed to mean ? I was the one who made the challenge to provide evidence that something had indeed happened !

Up to now nobody seems to have seen or heard anything, its just a bunch of virtuous kids trying to feel good about themselves regarding something which may or may not have happened !

I'm not being precious, its about trying to encourage debate which most on here seem incapable of entering in to !

Why are you completely ignoring the statements on this thread that something did occur? Why do you think the referee stopped the game to deal with it? Do you need a quote and Harvard style reference from the offender before you acknowledge that something happened?

I’m not even sure what debate you are trying to encourage. There’s no place for racism and homophobia at town games. That’s not open for debate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 182 - 371
newarkmariner
October 31, 2021, 8:47pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Certainly proves that there’s, at best, a lack of tolerance and respect amongst our support and an abundance of prejudice.

oh feckoff you moaning idiot,lots off tolerance were i sit,lots off respect as well,we dont judge people by what they wear or if they clap the knee or not,also lots off banter and laughter(do you know what that is)lots off P%ss taking and its all amongst friends,friends who have been following town home and away for years ,have a few beers and funnily enough have never been any trouble,yes we chant and jeer at players who fain injury and cheat or goad us fans,but its never racist ,for me thats football,its part of what we love about it,if you think this is wrong well i can honestly say that my box of give a f&cks is truly empty, your very special,always got something too moan about,maybe you should take a leaf out of our books and live a little ,let your hair down and enjoy yourself,it may lighten you up.UTFM

i do love a red cross me hahaha
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 183 - 371
chaos33
October 31, 2021, 8:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,003
Gold Stars: 362
Even overlooking the copious evidence of weak literacy, its hard to acknowledge the view of someone who doesn’t know the difference between of and off, like a child in Y1 would.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 184 - 371
marinerjase
October 31, 2021, 8:56pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,694
Gold Stars: 154
Shame you don’t love a sentence or punctuation.

I’ve just held my breath for far too long reading that.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 185 - 371
newarkmariner
October 31, 2021, 9:00pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
oh dear the spelling police are out,when youve got nothing to offer attack the grammar,boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 186 - 371
marinerjase
October 31, 2021, 9:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,694
Gold Stars: 154
I believe it’s already been pointed out/said..by numerous folk.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 187 - 371
MuddyWaters
October 31, 2021, 9:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from newarkmariner

oh feckoff you moaning idiot,lots off tolerance were i sit,lots off respect as well,we dont judge people by what they wear or if they clap the knee or not,also lots off banter and laughter(do you know what that is)lots off P%ss taking and its all amongst friends,friends who have been following town home and away for years ,have a few beers and funnily enough have never been any trouble,yes we chant and jeer at players who fain injury and cheat or goad us fans,but its never racist ,for me thats football,its part of what we love about it,if you think this is wrong well i can honestly say that my box of give a f&cks is truly empty, your very special,always got something too moan about,maybe you should take a leaf out of our books and live a little ,let your hair down and enjoy yourself,it may lighten you up.UTFM

i do love a red cross me hahaha

I love a response that says ‘feckoff’ then includes a claim of tolerance and respect 😂. Nothing wrong with banter, enjoyment or even letting your hair down (if that’s possible), just do it with consideration and understanding that one person’s banter might be another’s offensive remark.
Private Message
Reply: 188 - 371
Sir Matt Tease
October 31, 2021, 9:25pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +293
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Vance Warner

Why are you completely ignoring the statements on this thread that something did occur? Why do you think the referee stopped the game to deal with it? Do you need a quote and Harvard style reference from the offender before you acknowledge that something happened?

I’m not even sure what debate you are trying to encourage. There’s no place for racism and homophobia at town games. That’s not open for debate.

FFS, I'm not denying something occurred, but based on the fact that nobody seems to have heard WHAT was said how do you know its was racist/homophobic ???????

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 189 - 371
38 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.