Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 23 Guests

Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?

This thread currently has 27,522 views. Print
38 Pages Prev ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
November 17, 2021, 7:40pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from GollyGTFC

If you want evidence about Michael Vaughan I suggest you listen to the entire select committee hearing from yesterday morning. I believe BBC Radio 5 Live broadcast it in its entirety so it should be available on BBC Sounds.

It is worth noting multiple witnesses/victims have now made allegations against your hero Vaughan who himself denies any wrong doing.

I would just politely point out that denying wrongdoing just means he thinks he didn’t do anything wrong. It doesn’t mean he didn’t say the horrific things attributed to him. It means he doesn’t see it as an issue.

I would also point out that if Vaughan didn’t target any abuse at or in the presence of Monty Panesar whilst on England duty it makes me think that Vaughan was well aware that his reported actions at Yorkshire were unacceptable and he conducted himself in a better manner whilst on England duty.

And virtue signalling is a pathetic insult intended to downplay racism and discrimination. It’s from the play book that if a person of colour makes claims of or a stand against racism against them they are just bitter about something and can’t be trusted & if a white person does the same they are just “virtue signalling.

The truth is issues like those discussed at the select committee yesterday hold a mirror up to this country. Personally I’m quite happy with what I can see looking back at me. I’m not racist. Can you say the same?

Taking a bit more interest in this case there looks to be 2 parts to this withe a personal and systemic angle , so firstly someone is telling porky’s Raziq has called both Michael Vaughn and Joe Root liars so it’s a question of who you believe, Now I’ve been listening to Raziq jump on just about every news and radio station that I’ve listen to today, and his story seems to have got more exaggerated, for example on Ian Collins TalkRadio show this afternoon when asked how bad the racist abuse was he said every single day Pxxx this and Pxxx that non stop abuse, well I’m sorry this is getting ridiculous now and  I think this is bullshit plain and simple  just my opinion.

I do believe there was unintentional banter between the players and Gary Ballance did admit using the P word! But before you shout Racist  Golly… Ballance and Raziq where’re  best of mates! They would spend time together socially even spending time in each other’s homeland, Raziq even invited Ballance to his wedding. Raziq would also say things to Ballance which could be deemed derogatory and vice/versa there was no intent pure banter between best mates.

But now all of a sudden with no career to speak of he’s all offended and looking for blood, looking back to the timeline when all this started off the accusations were “with those lot over there”… boom or calling him “Steve”…. Boom, but  now he’s in front of the media and cameras
It’s the P word everyday for 11 years, this word is so offensive he contemplated suicide, yet he was happy to play for a team in Australia with the word Pxxx Power emblazed in the front of the shirt.

I know the liberals hate the ‘banter’ excuse but from my understanding this is exactly what it was, I imagine things got close to the bone at times but by all accounts Raziq gave as good as he got, I’ve even read some unsubstantiated reports that he was a bully. There are always two sides to a story but it seems we are now at a stage where everything a BAME person says is truth and everything a white person says is a lie.

By the the way your thinly veiled accusation towards me was sad but not surprising, but I am surprised that a race baiter such as yourself would call himself Golly unless you’re black that is 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 290 - 371
Humbercod
November 17, 2021, 7:46pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

For someone who demands forensic like evidence of any racist/homophobic abuse before you believe it might possibly have happened you’ve decided for yourself that he was a suicide bomber & that he was going to target a nearby Remembrance Sunday event.

Where have you got this information from? I’ve not seen any press release/statement from Police etc… that have said he was a suicide bomber and what his intended target was.

So how do you know he was a suicide bomber and the bomb didn’t just go off “accidentally” in transit? And how do you know he was going to target the Remembrance Sunday event & not the women’s hospital? I mean if he wasn’t going to target the hospital why did he book his taxi to take him to the hospital?

It’s almost like you’re being a hypocrite.

The flipping police said it was a terrorist attack 😂
No doubt you think he’s the victim 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 291 - 371
Humbercod
November 17, 2021, 7:47pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from DB

I went to Specsaver!

Got me 🤓
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 292 - 371
Stadium
November 17, 2021, 8:03pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Humbercod

The flipping police said it was a terrorist attack 😂
No doubt you think he’s the victim 😂

Police said the motivation for the attack was unclear but it had been declared as a terrorist incident.

“The reason why he then took [the device] to the Women’s hospital is unknown, as is the reason for its sudden explosion,” he said.

“We are, of course, aware that there were remembrance events just a short distance away from the hospital and that the ignition occurred shortly before 11am.

“We cannot at this time draw any connection with this but it is a line of inquiry we are pursuing.”

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 293 - 371
Stadium
November 17, 2021, 8:09pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Humbercod

Wow some dude being called a mean word over a decade ago is a bigger news story than a terrorist trying to suicide bomb a Remembrance Day parade.

Read it again:

"On another bleak day for the crisis-torn county, former chairman Roger Hutton branded Yorkshire “institutionally racist”

Why on earth you have quoted a totally different subject is quite bizarre??

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 294 - 371
DB
November 18, 2021, 2:17am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.37
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,065
Gold Stars: 391
Firstly I'm not into racism and firmly believe we are all equal regardless of colour. That said if the guy was that upset why did he continue to play for Yorkshire? as could have moved clubs. He could have sued for wrongful dismissal etc earlier on but didn't.

To me, he's jumping on the bandwagon now to make a few grand.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 295 - 371
GollyGTFC
November 18, 2021, 7:18am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,078
Gold Stars: 359
Quoted from Stadium

Police said the motivation for the attack was unclear but it had been declared as a terrorist incident.

“The reason why he then took [the device] to the Women’s hospital is unknown, as is the reason for its sudden explosion,” he said.

“We are, of course, aware that there were remembrance events just a short distance away from the hospital and that the ignition occurred shortly before 11am.

“We cannot at this time draw any connection with this but it is a line of inquiry we are pursuing.”

Don’t allow the currently know facts to get in the way of Humbercod just deciding he was a Muslim extremist, suicide bomber targeting a Remembrance Day event. That ticks every box for him.

Muslim - tick
Suicide bomber - tick
War memorial target - tick

Humbercod probably pines for the good old days when the good old white terrorists (IRA) would plant a bomb with a timer and phone a coded warning to police.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 296 - 371
Humbercod
November 18, 2021, 7:20am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from DB
Firstly I'm not into racism and firmly believe we are all equal regardless of colour. That said if the guy was that upset why did he continue to play for Yorkshire? as could have moved clubs. He could have sued for wrongful dismissal etc earlier on but didn't.

Come on DB it was a bit more than being a bit upset ,he must of been living a nightmare being  treated inhumanly….. for 11 years! (in between the time he left and came back).

Joking aside I think you’re correct there is a financial motive behind this and innocent people will end up paying the price. I don’t think he will stop now after his day trawling every news and radio station yesterday, I fully expect more elaborate story’s until he digs a hole he can’t get out. We have seen this recently with Dawn Butler playing the fabricated race card, the saddest part of all this results in genuine victims being questioned with suspicion😕
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 297 - 371
GollyGTFC
November 18, 2021, 7:30am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from DB

Because he was a cricket player. He had 2 choices play in that toxic culture or give up his career. And when he complained about his treatment compared to the care shown to white players who had family issues following his son being stillborn they released him almost immediately.

You say you’re not into racism but you’ve trotted out every excuse that racists use to question the character and motives of the victim.

You are just as a big a problem as the racist when you do that.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 298 - 371
GollyGTFC
November 18, 2021, 7:32am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Come on DB it was a bit more than being a bit upset ,he must of been living a nightmare being  treated inhumanly….. for 11 years! (in between the time he left and came back).

Joking aside I think you’re correct there is a financial motive behind this and innocent people will end up paying the price. I don’t think he will stop now after his day trawling every news and radio station yesterday, I fully expect more elaborate story’s until he digs a hole he can’t get out. We have seen this recently with Dawn Butler playing the fabricated race card, the saddest part of all this results in genuine victims being questioned with suspicion😕

What happened to you when you were younger that made you so bitter & twisted? I actually pity you.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 299 - 371
38 Pages Prev ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lower Smith's racism/homophobic comment?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.