Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Lincoln City
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Lincoln City

This thread currently has 36,447 views. Print
32 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Next All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
January 1, 2024, 11:03pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,048
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from mariner91

Here he is, the world's saddest man ladies and gentlemen. Imagine having such an empty and pathetic life that you've posted almost 3000 times on a rival team's forum.

Amazing isn’t it the sad bas-tad
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 312
NorfolkImp
January 2, 2024, 9:04am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from mariner91

Here he is, the world's saddest man ladies and gentlemen. Imagine having such an empty and pathetic life that you've posted almost 3000 times on a rival team's forum.

Empty and pathetic life? Errr I’ve actually just woken to a beautiful sunrise from my terrace here in Tenerife as I do every year over the festive period, whereas you’re probably peering through the rain overlooking the Cleethorpes mudflats?

I didn’t start this thread btw, but seeing as it’s ‘not your big rivals who nobody cares about’ (East Coast Scouser syndrome) I have every right to comment on it without lowering the tone and getting personal … something you wouldn’t dare do in real life.

Private Message
Reply: 121 - 312
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
January 2, 2024, 9:30am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,482
Gold Stars: 15
You’ve ‘just woken to a beautiful sunrise in Tenerife’ and instead of enjoying it you go straight to the forum of a club you have no affiliation with and have a go. That’s just weird. As the man said, you are one sad b@stard!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 312
mariner91
January 2, 2024, 10:08am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,744
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from NorfolkImp

Empty and pathetic life? Errr I’ve actually just woken to a beautiful sunrise from my terrace here in Tenerife as I do every year over the festive period, whereas you’re probably peering through the rain overlooking the Cleethorpes mudflats?

I didn’t start this thread btw, but seeing as it’s ‘not your big rivals who nobody cares about’ (East Coast Scouser syndrome) I have every right to comment on it without lowering the tone and getting personal … something you wouldn’t dare do in real life.

Just woken up and immediately on to a rival team's forum. A team yours hasn't played against for five years and supposedly are so grand we're no longer your rivals. A sad, sad life.

And no, I don't live in NE Lincs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 312
diehardmariner
January 2, 2024, 2:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,693
Gold Stars: 540
Quoted from NorfolkImp

Tweet 936908820265107456 will appear here...
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 312
nealeardleyscrossing
January 2, 2024, 3:27pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: -306
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from mariner91

Just the 8661 there tonight with only 1000 tickets given to the away team which were nearly all sold meaning there were 1600 more empty seats in the home end than three days ago. And it was kids in for a quid too. Flakiest support in the FL and dropping like a stone in the league.

I still think the crowds are good personally, this with an absolutely awful watch with the fact we have so many missing especially in attacking areas. Against Blackpool yesterday we had nine 1st team players missing - January will be crucial for us to move into a safer position - I don't think we will be in any trouble though if I am being honest - I would say we need 18 points from a possible 60. Blackpool, Derby and Bolton were tough fixtures too over Xmas, all huge clubs.

As for the crowds, we took 1900 to Derby, didn't you take 1200 to Mansfield, similar distances in the same week? The football on offer will definitely have a bearing on fans, but the suggestion we have the flakiest fans in the EFL is wrong in my opinion - I would suggest you stop living in the past as for the last 10 years there is little between us in terms of crowds and success.

As for dropping like a stone, Glass houses and all that..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 312
1mickylyons
January 2, 2024, 3:39pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56

I still think the crowds are good personally, this with an absolutely awful watch with the fact we have so many missing especially in attacking areas. Against Blackpool yesterday we had nine 1st team players missing - January will be crucial for us to move into a safer position - I don't think we will be in any trouble though if I am being honest - I would say we need 18 points from a possible 60. Blackpool, Derby and Bolton were tough fixtures too over Xmas, all huge clubs.

As for the crowds, we took 1900 to Derby, didn't you take 1200 to Mansfield, similar distances in the same week? The football on offer will definitely have a bearing on fans, but the suggestion we have the flakiest fans in the EFL is wrong in my opinion - I would suggest you stop living in the past as for the last 10 years there is little between us in terms of crowds and success.

How many Imps at Blackpool?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 312
nealeardleyscrossing
January 2, 2024, 3:58pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: -306
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from 1mickylyons

How many Imps at Blackpool?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 312
GrimPol
January 2, 2024, 4:12pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +5 / -6
Approval: -787
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from NorfolkImp

So the NorfolkGimp spends money to go to Tenerife (Temp @ Midday 20 DegC) whilst Grimsby is 8 DegC and wet. Well good for him, except, he has no mates has he. So he has to log on and Gaslight others as , well let's face it, what point gimps forum where they invent attendance figures all day long. What a saddo.
I mean, what Grimberian would go to Tenerife and waste his time there logging onto gImps or Scunny sites? What a Saddo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 312
mariner91
January 2, 2024, 4:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,744
Gold Stars: 262

Never claimed there was. It's the handful of fans that come on here claiming you're massive compared to us which is laughable. I don't think you'll go down either as you've already got a big points buffer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 312
32 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Lincoln City

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.