8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
easypeersy
October 25, 2023, 8:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 11
I am feeling ashamed to have been slinging abuse at Paul Hurst last night at the end of the match.
He is a nice guy that is for sure. This interview proves that.
I was angry and emotions got the better of me.
Whether he is the right man to lead us out of trouble is open for debate.
I am going to keep my emotions to myself from now on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 71
arryarryarry
October 25, 2023, 9:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,038
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from diehardmariner
I really can't recall many voices of opposition when Hurst made the decision on Crocombe five/six months ago.  The second half of last season he was well off the boil and whilst he had 12 months previous on that it felt like the right thing for a parting of ways.  

He wanted something different.  We wanted to improve.  That was still the right decision all round.

The problem is that Hurst seems to struggle to bring in actual improvements, despite identifying that he wants to make those improvements.

I assume there weren't many objections because most thought that Paul Hurst had it in him with a bigger budget to bring a goalkeeper either just as good or better.

Sadly he failed miserably.
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 71
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Post Match Interview

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.