Neilo83
December 31, 2021, 2:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Humbercod

No Ginny, but I have posted many times questioning the use of it. Just to re-cap 2 local Doctors had told me that it’s still in use at Grimsby hospital, another poster claims that it is not being used in a hospital where is friend works. There is an official NHS policy statement that can be found on line confirming the Use of Remdesivir to treat Covid patients but the argument is that it’s dated June 2021, but there is no statement to be found that confirms the drug has been withdrawn.

I am now awaiting another response from the NHS under the freedom of information request who confirm they will answer my question within 20 days.

You need a hobby or a girlfriend or something.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 480 - 487
Humbercod
January 1, 2022, 12:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,489
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Neilo83

You need a hobby or a girlfriend or something.

To be fair I have been self isolating for the last 5 days🤒

Normally I would’ve questioned your post but thinking about it you make such a good point of which you probably don’t even realise.

Not sure if you’re late to the party on here or not (sorry don’t recognise your name) but this non football forum has been dominated by the topic of Covid and everything that goes with it for a few years now.
And the one thing the posters have in common (besides being Town fans) is a major concern about what’s happening with the pandemic and how it’s being dealt with. Now you can say what’s the point waffling on  about it on here, as it changes absolutely nothing! Why not find something better to do with your time? Which would be ironic as you’ve now posted just 49 pages in….I presume you’ve read them all!

Still I am coming around to your unbeknown point having some merit, let’s just say that my concerns about a potentially dangerous drug still being administered to Covid patients whilst in hospital does have validity…so then what? I come back on here start venting off, probably have a row with a few posters but ultimately nothing changes, people have become conditioned and accepting. And this is where your point has worth as it’s all for nothing. You only have to look at the party’s we choose to govern us, every few years the debates start at home at work and in the pubs especially on here about how either another Labour or Tory government would almost certainly end up being an abject failure one way or another and yet we still vote them in 😵‍💫

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 481 - 487
Sandford1981
January 16, 2022, 8:34am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
I have got covid and so has my better half. I feel rough as but she is suffering badly. She’s way tougher than I am and I’m surprised how much it’s knocked her for six. My 8 year old has tested positive (again) too. My 11 year old is negative for now.

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 482 - 487
Stadium
January 16, 2022, 11:33am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 483 - 487
cmackenzie4
January 16, 2022, 2:13pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
I hope you’re ok Rick as well as your family, take care mate.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 484 - 487
Humbercod
January 16, 2022, 4:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,489
Gold Stars: 82
Get well soon… once passed a few day’s you’ll feel much better!  Get plenty of vitamins and fruit inside you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 485 - 487
Sandford1981
January 16, 2022, 6:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Cheers all! 👍🏻

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 486 - 487
DB
January 17, 2022, 2:21am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
I hope you and all your family recover soon Rick.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 487 - 487
49 Pages Prev ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Covid vaccine

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.