Stadium
December 27, 2021, 5:33pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from DB

I think both these posts highlight the seriousness of covid and the lax attitude by the young.  Covid does not recognise age, nor health, and attacks anybody. We can only protect ourselves the best way we can and hope the anti-vaxers see the errors of their ways.

NYE party time.
Tweet 1475514142563909638 will appear here...

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 470 - 487
Humbercod
December 27, 2021, 8:44pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,502
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ginnywings
Sad story of an anti vaxxer. Thought he was too young and strong to succumb.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anti-vaxxer-kickboxing-champion-41-25791356

Seriously? You had to go to Belgium to try and prove a point?
How about some balance there are many people even children who have died after the vaccine! Duck duck go!
Just had to delve deeper on the kick boxer as I smelt a rat (it was the staged like photo) and again there are so many different reports it would be hard to substantiate.
What I do see from pictures is a guy that I suspect had a strong steroid abuse that his immune system would of been heavily compromised, just look at his frame his size is not natural.
Either way millions of people have had Covid and survived there will always be an very minor exception to the rule young fit and healthy ( still laughing you had to go to Belgium😂) likewise a minority will die after vaccination, all about context😉
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 471 - 487
chaos33
December 27, 2021, 9:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,999
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from Humbercod

How about some balance there are many people even children who have died after the vaccine! Duck duck go!
Just had to delve deeper on the kick boxer as I smelt a rat (it was the staged like photo) and again there are so many different reports it would be hard to substantiate.
What I do see from pictures is a guy that I suspect had a strong steroid abuse that his immune system would of been heavily compromised, just look at his frame his size is not natural.
Either way millions of people have had Covid and survived there will always be an very minor exception to the rule young fit and healthy ( still laughing you had to go to Belgium😂) likewise a minority will die after vaccination, all about context😉

For the 1000th time, it’s ‘could have’, not ‘could of’. You couldn’t ‘of’’ done anything. Of is not a verb.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 472 - 487
Humbercod
December 27, 2021, 9:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

For the 1000th time, it’s ‘could have’, not ‘could of’. You couldn’t ‘of’’ done anything. Of is not a verb.

Boring girl private that’s all!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 473 - 487
ginnywings
December 28, 2021, 2:31am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

No, never been to Belgium and I fail to see how It's a laughing matter.. What the fook difference does it make what country it happened in?

So basically, what you are saying is that anything you post is correct and researched and comes from reputable sources, whereas anything else posted by others that you don't agree with, is wrong and staged and to be laughed at.

You are as thick as mince.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 474 - 487
Humbercod
December 29, 2021, 3:43am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

No, never been to Belgium and I fail to see how It's a laughing matter.. What the fook difference does it make what country it happened in?

So basically, what you are saying is that anything you post is correct and researched and comes from reputable sources, whereas anything else posted by others that you don't agree with, is wrong and staged and to be laughed at.

You are as thick as mince.

Why do you find it so hard to understand? The post was pure propaganda to insinuate healthy people below the medium age of death who don’t get the jab are putting themselves at risk.
When the facts show otherwise, it was extreme fearmongering that the government would’ve been proud (off)

I laughed at the fact the story was copied and pasted from the Mirror 👏🏼and that it came out of Belgium and we still don’t know the full facts utter desperation.

You have the neck to call me thick but you and the majority on here have been so brainwashed by by the government’s fear tactics you don’t want this to end. I’m open to listen to your own research but the figures that I find are still showing a 99.5% survival rate for those below 70 if these are not the facts (could of) please let me know.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 475 - 487
Humbercod
December 29, 2021, 9:32am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Maringer

Remsedevir was only ever marginally useful (the trial data showed it wasn't up to much), but it's use was authorised due to desperation. Luckily, this isn't the case with the Pfizer drug especially which has very firm data to back it up.

Still reading my messages. then.
Seriously is that all you have to say?  Wasn’t up to much? The drug is a crock of excrement that even it’s own studies show that it causes multiple organ failure. It was signed off in desperation apparently knowing full well that it wasn’t safe but still very profitable. Whilst other exceptionally safe cheap repurposed drugs that had shown better results were suppressed by the the powers that be. No wonder it’s 50/50 chance of survival once a Covid patient hits ICU it’s more than likely the Remdesivir is killing them.

Check out the Remdesivir treatment for Ebola trials 2018/2019  (maybe not google) the drug was such a disaster killing 54% of all people that got the drug that the trial was stopped. In May 2020 Anthony Fauci said whilst promoting Remdesivir for emergency use, that it had been safe and effective treating Ebola in Africa!

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 476 - 487
KingstonMariner
December 30, 2021, 11:16pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.05
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
You’re just ill-informed, thick, dangerous illegitimates you anti-vaxers. There’s no excuse.

Take this lot of muppets who thought they were doing over a vaccine centre. Absolute idiots. Too thick to tie their own shoe laces.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/vaccine-piers-corbyn-milton-keynes-b1984388.html?amp

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 477 - 487
ginnywings
December 30, 2021, 11:50pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

Still reading my messages. then.
Seriously is that all you have to say?  Wasn’t up to much? The drug is a crock of excrement that even it’s own studies show that it causes multiple organ failure. It was signed off in desperation apparently knowing full well that it wasn’t safe but still very profitable. Whilst other exceptionally safe cheap repurposed drugs that had shown better results were suppressed by the the powers that be. No wonder it’s 50/50 chance of survival once a Covid patient hits ICU it’s more than likely the Remdesivir is killing them.

Check out the Remdesivir treatment for Ebola trials 2018/2019  (maybe not google) the drug was such a disaster killing 54% of all people that got the drug that the trial was stopped. In May 2020 Anthony Fauci said whilst promoting Remdesivir for emergency use, that it had been safe and effective treating Ebola in Africa!

Forgive my ignorance, and I may be mistaken here, but were you not advocating for the use of remdesivir in another thread?

I'm confused.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 478 - 487
Humbercod
December 31, 2021, 10:54am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Forgive my ignorance, and I may be mistaken here, but were you not advocating for the use of remdesivir in another thread?

I'm confused.

No Ginny, but I have posted many times questioning the use of it. Just to re-cap 2 local Doctors had told me that it’s still in use at Grimsby hospital, another poster claims that it is not being used in a hospital where is friend works. There is an official NHS policy statement that can be found on line confirming the Use of Remdesivir to treat Covid patients but the argument is that it’s dated June 2021, but there is no statement to be found that confirms the drug has been withdrawn.

I am now awaiting another response from the NHS under the freedom of information request who confirm they will answer my question within 20 days.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 479 - 487
49 Pages Prev ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Covid vaccine

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.