Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
Jackal and 35 Guests

Tory Vermin

This thread currently has 58,607 views. Print
96 Pages Prev ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
July 11, 2023, 10:24pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,502
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from chaos33
It isn’t the problem. The problem is the tories, and stupid people who aren’t capable of thinking things through and rejecting client media, grifters, charlatans, and con men; or reflecting and learning things, including dragging themselves up to key stage 1 literacy levels. Clearly, if you don’t know how to correctly use the word ‘their’ or understand how plurals work, you’re likely to be part of the problem. Idiots with a vote, basically. The reason for brexit, Johnson, Truss, and every other appalling atrocity inflicted on this country by the worst governing party ever.

You still pulling up people for their grammar on a footy forum what a sad man you are.
And I post on here knowing full well I’m in the minority amongst the Labour cultists like yourself. But why do you have to resort to being abusive it’s just my point of view, by all means challenge me please, but you just show a total lack of intellect by calling me an idiot all because I voted differently to you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 770 - 957
Humbercod
July 11, 2023, 11:00pm
Cocktail Drinker

Firstly, I hope you are well and the pollen isn’t ruining your summer. Whatever you’re sniffing, I trust it’s agreeable.

Speaking of which, let’s review your post like a nosey neighbour.

Do the majority of UK Muslims vote Labour? - yes

Is there an element of virtue signalling and attempts to appeal to the Muslim community in Starmer’s post? I don’t think so

1. Starmer was a human rights lawyer
2. Starmer was outspoken on Potocari early in his career, researching and fronting presentations on it in the 2000s
3. Starmer’s been tweeting and bringing attention to the Srebrenica anniversary for several years
4. The UK’s primary charity raising awareness of the genocide was set up with support from the FCO and substantial Government funding. David Cameron was PM at that time. Was Cameron trying to appeal to Muslim voters? Probably not. For Cameron’s many, many faults, I’m sure he was as equally disgusted that genocide could happen in Europe in the 1990s.

What’s it got to with us? I hope genocide doesn’t sit well with any of us, regardless of where it takes place. However, when it happens in Europe, less than 900 miles away from us, it’s all the more poignant.

I’ve been to BiH a few times and have visited Srebenica. A couple of months before the massacre, 8,500 Town fans had watched Grimsby draw 0-0 with Wolves.

Imagine all of those fans being murdered just because of something they believed in. Their wives, mothers and daughters raped.

So yes, it should matter to us and shouldn’t be forgotten.

Horrendous moment in history but this is not something for a UK politician to be resurrecting as virtuous appeasement to the Muslim vote, proving once again there isn't a single solitary tragedy they won't exploit for political advantage.

If he wants to talk about genocide then how about the greater number of Uyghur Muslims who are being slaughtered in far greater numbers and whose fate a wannabe leader can actually influence now!
I’d be more happy hearing him speaking out about the thousands of girls raped by Muslim grooming gangs up and down the country, many who did not get the justice they deserved,  when the CPS under Starmer’s watch has to be said blocked the cases. And yes he can say it was down to guidelines but he never challenged them, and we know why, in his own words … an issue of ethnicity!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 771 - 957
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
July 12, 2023, 2:02pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from Humbercod

Horrendous moment in history but this is not something for a UK politician to be resurrecting as virtuous appeasement to the Muslim vote, proving once again there isn't a single solitary tragedy they won't exploit for political advantage.

If he wants to talk about genocide then how about the greater number of Uyghur Muslims who are being slaughtered in far greater numbers and whose fate a wannabe leader can actually influence now!
I’d be more happy hearing him speaking out about the thousands of girls raped by Muslim grooming gangs up and down the country, many who did not get the justice they deserved,  when the CPS under Starmer’s watch has to be said blocked the cases. And yes he can say it was down to guidelines but he never challenged them, and we know why, in his own words … an issue of ethnicity!

Dear Humbercod,

I’m not sure if you have read my previous post.

BiH - Starmer has been vocal about the genocide for the past 20 years (probably longer). It isn’t a bandwagon he’s suddenly jumped on to try to deflect from polling problems; unlike Boris and Ukraine.

I repeat; it was a Conservative government that helped fund and set up the Remembering Srebenica charity.

Uyghurs - two main points here. One, Labour haven’t been in power for 13 years and Starmer is not the PM. They have little or no influence on UK foreign policy. Two; if Starmer did vocalise his concerns on the plight of the Uyghurs louder and with increased regularity, wouldn’t you accuse him of ‘exploiting the situation for political advantage’? Uyghurs are predominantly Muslim after all.

Starmer has spoken out on the grooming gangs. There is no evidence that Starmer blocked any such cases when he was head of the CPS. Most of the cases pre-dated his appointment for a start!

Thanks for the flowers. Just need to find a vase.

x
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 772 - 957
aldi_01
July 13, 2023, 6:28am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
It’s hard to fathom why people get more outraged by something said by the opposition rather than the fact we’ve a former PM who is essentially a sexual predator, a former chancellor boffing barely legal girls in a toilet, and the worst cabinet this country has ever seen. Surely that’s where the outrage and anger should be aimed…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 773 - 957
Humbercod
July 13, 2023, 7:53am
Cocktail Drinker

Dear Humbercod,

I’m not sure if you have read my previous post.

BiH - Starmer has been vocal about the genocide for the past 20 years (probably longer). It isn’t a bandwagon he’s suddenly jumped on to try to deflect from polling problems; unlike Boris and Ukraine.

I repeat; it was a Conservative government that helped fund and set up the Remembering Srebenica charity.

Uyghurs - two main points here. One, Labour haven’t been in power for 13 years and Starmer is not the PM. They have little or no influence on UK foreign policy. Two; if Starmer did vocalise his concerns on the plight of the Uyghurs louder and with increased regularity, wouldn’t you accuse him of ‘exploiting the situation for political advantage’? Uyghurs are predominantly Muslim after all.

Starmer has spoken out on the grooming gangs. There is no evidence that Starmer blocked any such cases when he was head of the CPS. Most of the cases pre-dated his appointment for a start!

Thanks for the flowers. Just need to find a vase.

x

Starmer appointed Naz Sha! Say no more 😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 774 - 957
Humbercod
July 13, 2023, 7:59am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
It’s hard to fathom why people get more outraged by something said by the opposition rather than the fact we’ve a former PM who is essentially a sexual predator, a former chancellor boffing barely legal girls in a toilet, and the worst cabinet this country has ever seen. Surely that’s where the outrage and anger should be aimed…

I’m not outraged! As Someone who voted for the Tory’s last time round I will be happy to see them kicked out, but I find it incredible that many on here are frothing at the mouth in anticipation of a Labour government!

I think there will be many on here in for a shock if they think Starmer and Rayner are the answer to the country’s problems. It really is time we had a credible new party no real difference between the Tory’s and Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 775 - 957
aldi_01
July 13, 2023, 6:40pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Tories doing tory things today. flipping scum…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 776 - 957
chaos33
July 13, 2023, 7:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,016
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from Humbercod

I’m not outraged! As Someone who voted for the Tory’s last time round I will be happy to see them kicked out, but I find it incredible that many on here are frothing at the mouth in anticipation of a Labour government!

I think there will be many on here in for a shock if they think Starmer and Rayner are the answer to the country’s problems. It really is time we had a credible new party no real difference between the Tory’s and Labour.

Point to an example of anyone ‘frothing at the mouth’ at the prospect of Starmer….

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 777 - 957
ginnywings
July 13, 2023, 7:33pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

I'm no fan of Starmer and I'm certainly not frothing at the mouth at the thought of a Labour government, but we simply have to get these brain dead charlatans out of office before they cause much more damage.

This government is by far the worst we have ever had by a massive margin. Their utter contempt for everything and everyone is staggering.

The gap between rich and poor is now a chasm, and they revel in it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 778 - 957
grimsby pete
July 14, 2023, 12:38am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.78
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,841
Gold Stars: 222
I don't think this levelling up is working.

The South are getting richer and the North poorer.

Over 37 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             69 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 779 - 957
96 Pages Prev ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.