Stadium
January 23, 2021, 10:57am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Humbercod

What world famous artwork s are you referring to? Idiotic!

By making comment on our greatest  war leading Prime minister and not Knowing the importance of Churchill and the relationship with our greatest allies then sorry and I’m being kind when I say you’re a complete idiot.

The Bust was a gift and was then put proudly on display where it should never of been touched. If you don’t realise what Biden did by removing the bust (on his first day) as being a complete snub to our country then you’re an idiot. But then you’re probably one of these left wing moron’s who revels in the demise of our country under a conservative government.

You’re probably one of those left wing idiots who got excited at the fact the IRA supporting USA president is going to make life hard for our Country economically.

Biden first day-
1. Remove Churchill bust insult Uk
2. Kill thousands of jobs
3. End of women's sport
4. Military manoeuvres in the Middle East
5. End fracking after promising he wouldn’t
6. Stick his troops in garage

Nearly 4 years of this woke test to go, enjoy!

Oh dear,you seem to rather upset & throwing around childish insults.
Were you equally in rage after Mr Obama did the same when he reorganised his office? ( I would hazard a guess you were)
As for your "list" it doesn't make any sense??
Still as you seem to be a cheerleader for the previous administration it does all make sense.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 106
DB
January 23, 2021, 11:09am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.47
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
I not that interested in American politics be it Dems. or Rebs.

I could never understand why about 49% of the electorate would want to vote for a man who told them to drink bleach to get rid of covid. Likewise given his age why about 51% wanted to vote for a senior old age pensioner, 78 years old.

It seems a shame neither part could put forward a candidate younger than, say, 60 years old.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 106
Humbercod
January 23, 2021, 4:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from DB
I not that interested in American politics be it Dems. or Rebs.

I could never understand why about 49% of the electorate would want to vote for a man who told them to drink bleach to get rid of covid. Likewise given his age why about 51% wanted to vote for a senior old age pensioner, 78 years old.

It seems a shame neither part could put forward a candidate younger than, say, 60 years old.

He didn’t actually tell anyone to drink bleach, this was the usual fake news pushed out by the MSM.

As for a younger candidate I ask myself the same question, how can a country of 300M not find more suitable candidates, both these men should of been considering retirement. It’s the same in this country MPs and lords in their late 70s and 80s how about move over and give others a chance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 106
Stadium
January 23, 2021, 5:28pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

He didn’t actually tell anyone to drink bleach, this was the usual fake news pushed out by the MSM.

As for a younger candidate I ask myself the same question, how can a country of 300M not find more suitable candidates, both these men should of been considering retirement. It’s the same in this country MPs and lords in their late 70s and 80s how about move over and give others a chance.

100% correct.

His quote was:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

And led onto:

Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. Nevertheless, his remarks led some companies and state agencies to issue warnings about ingesting disinfectants. The maker of Lysol said in a statement that "under no circumstance" should its products be used in the human body.

Not irresponsible at all was it??

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 106
Humbercod
January 23, 2021, 6:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Stadium

100% correct.

His quote was:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

And led onto:

Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. Nevertheless, his remarks led some companies and state agencies to issue warnings about ingesting disinfectants. The maker of Lysol said in a statement that "under no circumstance" should its products be used in the human body.

Not irresponsible at all was it??

Oh here we go...

Best not leave out his quote in full in the interest of context!

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."[/i]

An empathetic president in need for his people asking professionals the question, desperate yes but understandable, if people were going to start drinking bleach based on this they would be either
1. Mad
2. Deranged liberals with so much hate for Trump.

Out of interest do you have any bleach drinking statics in the aftermath, not reports of, actual hospitalisation????
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 106
Stadium
January 23, 2021, 6:51pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Oh here we go...

Best not leave out his quote in full in the interest of context!

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."[/i]

An empathetic president in need for his people asking professionals the question, desperate yes but understandable, if people were going to start drinking bleach based on this they would be either
1. Mad
2. Deranged liberals with so much hate for Trump.

Out of interest do you have any bleach drinking statics in the aftermath, not reports of, actual hospitalisation????

Out of interest did his people report back on benefits of said treatment??
Thought not.

And remember the President even confirmed he was not serious and just being sarcastic:

"Then, just hours later, Trump had a new walk back. “I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” he said to a pool gathered at a White House meeting."

Then again didn't he say it would just disappear??

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 106
DB
January 23, 2021, 7:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.47
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Stadium

Out of interest did his people report back on benefits of said treatment??
Thought not.

And remember the President even confirmed he was not serious and just being sarcastic:

"Then, just hours later, Trump had a new walk back. “I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” he said to a pool gathered at a White House meeting."

Then again didn't he say it would just disappear??

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

As I said I'm not into American politics. I just wonder why the President would make such a statement. He was playing games with people's lives without dotting the i 's and crossing the t's.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Trump   Biden

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.