moosey_club
March 6, 2018, 1:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from ginnywings
It's not moaning Jarmo, it's cynicism born of experience. It's not just 80% of the past year that has been awful is it? We have been pretty bad as a club for a long time now and i feel pretty much as Moosey does, even though i'm usually a forgiving sort. My natural moderate tendencies have been tested to the limit and like some, i feel that the club has now used up all my good will. I don't hate everything about the club. It pains me to see us constantly struggling.

The manager will get my 100% backing at BP as all managers do, but experience has taught me not to go overboard with gushing praise until we see some evidence that he is the right man for the job. Like Moosey, i'm sorry if that doesn't sit well with the prevailing view, but it's how i feel.

Maybe it's my advancing age and my arthritis playing up in this weather.   

We need to sit together ..  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 111
1mickylyons
March 6, 2018, 1:57pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,383
Gold Stars: 56
We mostly all feel like Moosey because we have seen and heard it all before so so many times.A massive sea change is required but in all honesty MJ needs to just keep us up first and foremost we can survive but it will be a difficult slog.The fans need to back the team and forget everything else for now once were safe then the gloves can come off.I suspect regardless of leagues the Club will be hit with a huge drop in ST sales unless they come out and splash some serious cash?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 111
12 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jolley Press Conference - YouTube link

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.