Reply: 30 - 102
ginnywings
February 24, 2018, 6:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,147
Gold Stars: 548
Only if they were released during the transfer window. Not that i care because i'm done.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 102
grimsby pete
February 24, 2018, 6:43pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,800
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Pouton4ever
Can we still sign unattached players?

Do you know one that can score goals ?

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 102
sonofmadeleymariner
February 24, 2018, 6:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Gold Stars: 37

More effort granted, but that is about all. I don't recall the keeper having a save to make, not even from the penalty.

I wouldn't call Slade my nemesis, I just rightly saw the excrement storm we would be in before most.

Pretty sure thats what I said. But it was certainly a better performce. They would never of scored today but fir the peno. But neither would we but we know that going into games.

Macca had one sot to save the peno.
Defence apart from Clarke were solid and never looked like conceding.

Midfield defended well and created chances, movement on and off the ball was positive rather then the usual static crap we usually see.

Attack wouldn't of scored after another 90 days despite chances being created.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 102
Pouton4ever
February 24, 2018, 6:51pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: -244
Quoted from grimsby pete

Do you know one that can score goals ?

Bet you that Sol Campbell does
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 102
Mrs Doyle
February 24, 2018, 6:59pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
[quote=140190]

Bet you that Sol Campbell does [/quote

Irrelevant we need somebody with fresh ideas who can deliver NOW WITH THIS SQUAD.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 102
davmariner
February 24, 2018, 7:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,935
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from ginnywings
It was getting toward the last knockings of the game. Frustration was building as usual, when my nephew got his phone out and looked at the other scores. He suddenly stood up and shouted over to the area the board occupy "we are going down, have you seen the other scores", to which JF shouted back fook off. My nephew then shouted back " no, you fook off". Of course the stewards came straight over to us, as it seems it's ok for the majority shareholder to swear in front of women and kids, but not us. I pointed out that JF swore at us first and he mumbles something about everyone being upset, then wandered back over to his guard duty of protecting the front of the area where the directors sit. I should have chinned him and got myself a 5 year ban to save myself from having to watch any more of that sh1te. Haven't seen a win since November and only 2 goals in 2018, and they wonder why they get stick.

Do you know what John, you don't get to tell us when we can and when we can't complain, and you don't get to tell us where we can do it either. I wish you would now just leave the club and put us into admin if you have to. I'd rather watch a reformed GTFC at King George stadium than watch you lot on the board continue to destroy this club. It's painful. There is not one ounce of joy left in being a GTFC fan, so thank you all for that.

Fenty out.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 102
cmackenzie4
February 24, 2018, 7:06pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Clifton did very well today and can be very proud of his performance , DJ and Mills had a decent game but the rest just aren't  good enough (apart from Macca who didn’t have that much to do though)

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 102
Mrs Doyle
February 24, 2018, 7:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Been to B.P. every game and not one team as dominated us but at the same time we have very rarely forced an opposition keeper to earn his wages,

The atmosphere was morgue-like again there was simply nothing to ignite them not even a spark. Fans and players alike look as though relegation is now merely just a formality.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 102
ginnywings
February 24, 2018, 7:14pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,147
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Been to B.P. every game and not one team as dominated us but at the same time we have very rarely forced an opposition keeper to earn his wages,

The atmosphere was morgue-like again there was simply nothing to ignite them not even a spark. Fans and players alike look as though relegation is now merely just a formality.

It's 2010 all over again. Nothing on the pitch, nothing off it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 102
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just  Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.