Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 162 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,020 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next All Recommend Thread
BrMarin
February 22, 2010, 2:47am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +100
Gold Stars: 8
ha ha- spoony you can plaster the mans face as much as you like but It's in the bag for Labour locally and nationally no matter what posters are put up outside BP!! I mean who would want to go for a pint with Cameron? Back town for a draw against Macc. probably a 0-0.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 670 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 3:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
I prefer Herman's Hermits,Spoony old chap.

Not forgetting UB40 of course.
Private Message
Reply: 671 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 3:54pm
Table Wine Drinker
Brown had to go on TV to deny being a bully, Mickleburgh has been bullying, upsetting and villifying people for years, that's why I post what I do, bullies like Mickleburgh don't like a taste of their own medicine.
Private Message
Reply: 672 - 736
Biccys
February 22, 2010, 3:56pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
But surely you're bullying him by attacking his unemployment choice? Can we leave it now please. I've had complaints about the thread already...

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 673 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 3:56pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from BrMarin
ha ha- spoony you can plaster the mans face as much as you like but It's in the bag for Labour locally and nationally no matter what posters are put up outside BP!! I mean who would want to go for a pint with Cameron? Back town for a draw against Macc. probably a 0-0.

Austin Mitchell, nasty person, Elliot Morley, fraudster, Tim MIckleburgh, nasty person and benefit fraudster, 'orrible people.
Private Message
Reply: 674 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 3:57pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Biccys
But surely you're bullying him by attacking his unemployment choice? Can we leave it now please. I've had complaints about the thread already...

Look, I'M PAYING FOR HIS CHOICE!  If you worked, you would be too, he's stealing my money, is that decent?
Private Message
Reply: 675 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 4:04pm
Table Wine Drinker
Ban me from posting or block my Ip, If he ever stands for election to the council, I will use a print out of this thread and point out that TIM MICKLEBURGH UNEMPLOYED HAS 3,060 entries on google to ask whether he is fit to represent decent, honest, working people.
Private Message
Reply: 676 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 4:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Biccys

So even you agree, he REFUSES to work, says it all, how can he represent decent people?
Private Message
Reply: 677 - 736
Biccys
February 22, 2010, 4:16pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from grangemariner

Look, I'M PAYING FOR HIS CHOICE!  If you worked, you would be too, he's stealing my money, is that decent?

I do work thanks. There's millions of other people out there that are feigning disabilities and citizenship that are also stealing my and your money. It's not decent and far more political a situation than deserves to be on a football forum.

Quoted from grangemariner
Ban me from posting or block my Ip, If he ever stands for election to the council, I will use a print out of this thread and point out that TIM MICKLEBURGH UNEMPLOYED HAS 3,060 entries on google to ask whether he is fit to represent decent, honest, working people.

I don't think that's necessary, but your crusade against this fella is very tiresome. Is it going to make a blind bit of difference posting your distaste here? No, of course not. Go out and stand for council yourself if you're so bothered about it.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 678 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 4:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
It's not a crusade, you say yourself he REFUSES to work, the man himself is making no effort to find a job, if he is ever elected to the council, I suggest we withold our council tax or pay it under duress and state why, you admit yourself that what he is doing is wrong, he brought politics onto a football forum, he is the reason why a number of people have boycotted the Grimsby Telegraph, he is a part of the underclass that is destroying this country and it is indecent to suggest he is fit to represent decent people, he is a PARASITE and basically an insult to humanity.
Private Message
Reply: 679 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.