15 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
friskneymariner
October 1, 2017, 4:25pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Analyse the match afterwards and fine the £10 for every unnecessary free kick given away,that would cut them down.Said this over year a go and problem has not been fixed,not just a Slade problem matter of discipline.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 145
louth_in_the_south
October 1, 2017, 4:27pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,675
Gold Stars: 95
great ^^idea that would work a treat

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 145
louth_in_the_south
October 1, 2017, 4:29pm

Exile
my dead dad always said we should sign a winger like Stanley Mathews as well . must remember to text that over to sladey

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 145
friskneymariner
October 1, 2017, 4:30pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
great ^^idea that would work a treat

Well it is obvious nothing else has,this has been an issues for years any suggestions?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 145
fiveallive
October 1, 2017, 5:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Personally for me Summerfield and Mckeown where joint man of the match, where a really poor side with manager who plays football that should have been abolished 500 years ago, Dembele needs on the pitch coaching Ben Davies needs to tell him to get wide because he offers no output to him when he on the ball spends to much central so Davies has to go long the guy Dembele is very raw.

No passing, no movement, nobody wide to get crosses in, aimless balls to no one, Matt doesn't get of the ground expect better but he's not fully match fit yet, thought Berret was poor most of the games he plays he goes missing to much on the pitch his set pieces was poor today he normally whips in a good corner.

Sam Jones needs to play in a number 10 role, forwards live and die on crosses, and we don't get down the line to get crosses into Jones and Matt, Woolford had an off game never did much.

I know i might get a lot of dislikes but I'm bored to tears of watching rubbish week in week out, Slade football is absolutely abysmal, Slade still living off that 2005/06 season when he took us to the play off final we had an awful budget that season but he got players on free who did an excellent job, like Bolland, Reddy, Jones x2, Woodhouse, Cohen worked hard gave his all similar to what Summerfield does now, but free transfers and no ambition rarely work.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 145
louth_in_the_south
October 1, 2017, 5:15pm

Exile
Quoted from friskneymariner

Well it is obvious nothing else has,this has been an issues for years any suggestions?

take all the aimless 50 yard boots in training to hone our preferred tactic of hoofball ?

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 145
golfer
October 1, 2017, 5:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
[quote=228]Well I quite enjoyed it! Lincoln's attacking plan was easier to see than ours was. Defensively we were very good. Not sure what Dixon did wrong defensively to merit such negative comments.

First bit spot on but second bit about Dixon ffs he was awfull and that’s being nice to him, and more worryingly teams are clearly targeting him because he’s awfull

I agree he is not my favorite cup of tea but  our right back gets a lot of support from Summerfield whereas Dixon is often isolated
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 145
Mariner_09
October 1, 2017, 5:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
Are you better of having a squad of 22 quality players rather than 29 where you’ve got 3 quality players, 12 average ones and 14 rubbish ones.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 145
Ahh Sole
October 1, 2017, 7:35pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +411
Quoted from fiveallive
Personally for me Summerfield and Mckeown where joint man of the match, where a really poor side with manager who plays football that should have been abolished 500 years ago, Dembele needs on the pitch coaching Ben Davies needs to tell him to get wide because he offers no output to him when he on the ball spends to much central so Davies has to go long the guy Dembele is very raw.

No passing, no movement, nobody wide to get crosses in, aimless balls to no one, Matt doesn't get of the ground expect better but he's not fully match fit yet, thought Berret was poor most of the games he plays he goes missing to much on the pitch his set pieces was poor today he normally whips in a good corner.

Sam Jones needs to play in a number 10 role, forwards live and die on crosses, and we don't get down the line to get crosses into Jones and Matt, Woolford had an off game never did much.

Pretty strange that - most around me thought Berrett was good yesterday and we all wondered why Woolford was taking all the corners because Berrett's set pieces had been so good on Tuesday?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 145
itsnotcoditshaddock
October 1, 2017, 9:03pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +312
Quoted from Ahh Sole

Pretty strange that - most around me thought Berrett was good yesterday and we all wondered why Woolford was taking all the corners because Berrett's set pieces had been so good on Tuesday?

Agreed, bizarre why Woolford was on corners after so many good ones from Berrett on Tuesday!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 145
15 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.