Lineker Gobbing Off Again

This thread currently has 6,726 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 24, 2023, 4:10pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,280
Gold Stars: 306
Quoted from 123614

No such thread mate, do you make things up for fun?  BTW, I don't watch news programmes very often, if at all these days, too depressing.  Oh, and please send me a link to that thread that you think I posted in.  I also don't do 'right wing' or 'left wing', to me they are just football positions.

My point was that there would be no such link. I do apologise if it was too subtle for you.

My comment was in response to you saying that you post about things from a wide variety of views. You are happy to post Islamophobic comments and about Lineker and his 'woke' views but there is little evidence (OK, absolutely no evidence) of you expressing outrage about clear law breaking by an easily identified right wing group that was widely covered in the media. I can only assume that whatever outlet you did see it on identified them as brave patriots protecting our heritage (by belting policemen).

If you believe that you don't do right wing I am prepared to leave you in your fantasy world.

And it's deeply ironic that you want to claim that you don't watch news programmes after posting the link that started this thread off.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 122
November 24, 2023, 4:19pm
Guest User

My point was that there would be no such link. I do apologise if it was too subtle for you.

My comment was in response to you saying that you post about things from a wide variety of views. You are happy to post Islamophobic comments and about Lineker and his 'woke' views but there is little evidence (OK, absolutely no evidence) of you expressing outrage about clear law breaking by an easily identified right wing group that was widely covered in the media. I can only assume that whatever outlet you did see it on identified them as brave patriots protecting our heritage (by belting policemen).

If you believe that you don't do right wing I am prepared to leave you in your fantasy world.

And it's deeply ironic that you want to claim that you don't watch news programmes after posting the link that started this thread off.

So where did I post this:  You are happy to post Islamophobic comments and about Lineker and his 'woke' views but there is little evidence

So you think everyone is glued to a TV all day watching the news?  Nope, not true, what is also not true is this: "And it's deeply ironic that you want to claim that you don't watch news programmes"

Read the post again, I said 'not very often' do I watch the news,  so another little lie from you.  If you think you have something to say about me, make sure that it is true before you actually post it, as it makes you look silly.

Reply: 91 - 122
VinnyGTFC
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: +125
Gold Stars: 20
Quoted from 123614

Another one jumping on the bandwagon!  BTW, this is a public forum, I can, and will post my opinions whenever I like, if you don't like them, then don't read them.

What drew you to the conclusion that my comment was specifically aimed at you?
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 122
SpiritOf98
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Maringer
The thing I find most amusing about this thread is that our right-wing friend from Barton on Humber is dismissing the views of a fellow former member of the armed forces because he's apparently the 'wrong sort of soldier'. How bizarre.

Most amusing thing for me is that B&W Bear once objected to a post I made showing a strange reffing decision in football game, asking what it had to do with GTFC. Then he goes off on this thread

He then blocked me, so every cloud and all that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 122
November 24, 2023, 4:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from VinnyGTFC

What drew you to the conclusion that my comment was specifically aimed at you?

Grow up mate!

Reply: 94 - 122
November 24, 2023, 4:23pm
Guest User
I'm bored answering all the crap people are posting on here about me, so I won't be reading any more or responding to any more posts.
Reply: 95 - 122
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
November 24, 2023, 4:24pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from 123614

Grow up mate!

Whilst I don’t agree with you on this subject, I hope in 50 years’ time I have your vigour for life and spünk.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 122
VinnyGTFC
November 24, 2023, 4:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: +125
Gold Stars: 20
Quoted from 123614

Grow up mate!

Seriously are you ok. Is there someone who can check on you ? Can honestly not see where you are going with this
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 122
Heisenberg
November 24, 2023, 4:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,074
Gold Stars: 93
I don’t normally like non-football threads, but this one is a belter!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 122
friskneymariner
November 24, 2023, 4:28pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from chaos33
Jesus H….I bet this guy was popular as fu** with his comrades in the army! Absolutely without self awareness of any kind, bigoted, bogus victim whopper who seems to be absolutely at odds with everybody on here at all times about everything. That is some achievement.

Typical C.S.M. or W.O. material then.He comes across as a bit of a walt.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 122
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lineker Gobbing Off Again

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.