November 24, 2023, 2:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,748
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from 123614

Didn't see any of those comments.

It's almost like you're in an echo chamber where the things that wind you up are constantly put forward for your attention in order for the media companies involved to get as many of your clicks as possible.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 122
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 24, 2023, 2:54pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,301
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from mariner91

It's almost like you're in an echo chamber where the things that wind you up are constantly put forward for your attention in order for the media companies involved to get as many of your clicks as possible.

Wait....what?....is that even possible?...

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 122
friskneymariner
November 24, 2023, 2:55pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,156
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from 123614
As a Veteran of 14 years in the British Army, I would certainly have commented on anything untoward had I seen anything of that nature.

Oh pleez don't fall back on that or i will insist you call me sir.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 122
friskneymariner
November 24, 2023, 2:57pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,156
Gold Stars: 38
As a commissioned officer of 8 years I find highly embarrassing I served with people with views like yours.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 122
November 24, 2023, 2:57pm
Guest User
Quoted from Chrisblor

I literally went to Luton to watch town in the FA Cup a few days after you posted that nonsense and drank loads of pints and spent plenty of time in areas of the town well populated by muslims and nobody tried to do Sharia Law on me, or any other town fan for that measure. How much more waiting do I need to do?

Lol, you are so naïve.  There are actual videos showing Muslims in London threatening people for abusing Sharia Law.

Reply: 54 - 122
November 24, 2023, 2:58pm
Guest User
Quoted from friskneymariner

Oh pleez don't fall back on that or i will insist you call me sir.

Feck off!

Reply: 55 - 122
November 24, 2023, 3:02pm
Guest User
Quoted from friskneymariner
As a commissioned officer of 8 years I find highly embarrassing I served with people with views like yours.

I couldn't give 2 fecks about how embarrassed you are, and those are not my views, I posted that for people to debate and express their opinions.  I never said I supported either side in that conflict.  But it says it all that you was a Rupert, no brains or common sense, good job we had SNCO;s like me to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Reply: 56 - 122
diehardmariner
November 24, 2023, 3:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,698
Gold Stars: 540
Quoted from 123614

Lol, you are so naïve.  There are actual videos showing Muslims in London threatening people for abusing Sharia Law.

Along with videos of white hillbillies in the bible belt states of America dressed up in white hoods, burning black people on stakes.

And thousands upon thousands of videos of many, many bad people with really warped views of the world.  

But not all white people are frothing at the mouth members of the KKK, nor are all Muslims advocating Sharia Law is upheld.  It's like saying all OAP's from Barton are morons who believe everything they read in the Daily Mail based on one instance, thankfully I know it's not true...
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 122
November 24, 2023, 3:10pm
Guest User
I don't read any papers mate, I form my own opinions.
Reply: 58 - 122
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
November 24, 2023, 3:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from 123614
I don't read any papers mate, I form my own opinions.

Except you don’t.

Which is why you read stuff like BiblicalBlatherings.org, which is an extremist website, and then tell everyone that is the truth.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 122
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lineker Gobbing Off Again

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.