mariner91
November 24, 2023, 3:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,658
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from 123614

Don't know how you see 'victim mode', I respond to any posts regarding me, which is my right.

Quoted from 123614
What makes me laugh is that I post a factual piece of news, with NO comment, and everyone jumps on to have a go at me.  Nothing is said to promotion plaice, who said that Lineker should have been sacked the first time.  What a sad lot of posters you are.

Poor you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 122
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 24, 2023, 3:50pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,279
Gold Stars: 306

If I started a thread called, ‘Cilla Black Gobbing Off Again - surprise, surprise’, then posted a link about Cilla (allegedly) abusing BA staff, it would suggest that I agreed that Cilla was a moaning, squirrel-minged, whingebag.

Would it not?

This is taking us slightly off topic but...

Would you be so kind as to explain the specific elements of a squirrel's minge that make it worthy of being an insult.

I have to be honest, up until your post I'd never given a second's thought to a squirrel's lady garden but I am now mentally dividing all the people I know into 2 groups, one of which will henceforth be described as squirrel minged.

Many thanks

The Bobster

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 122
diehardmariner
November 24, 2023, 3:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,630
Gold Stars: 539
Quoted from 123614

So that makes it ok for Muslim Patrols to tell women they cannot wear short skirts in a Muslim area?  Or that they are not allowed to drink alcohol in a Muslim area?  Or you cannot hold hands with your girlfriend?  This is England, their laws are not our laws.

No.  intercourse off with your this is England shite.

Your bigoted views do not represent my England.  Take your horrible excrement elsewhere please.
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 122
November 24, 2023, 3:53pm
Guest User

Would you send me a link to your thread where you 'asked for opinions' about the group of right wingers that fought with the police so that they could 'protect' the cenotaph whilst chanting 'Engerland, Engerland' and later fought with the police in Chinatown and were also seen goading the police on a bridge over the Thames on Saturday November 11th.

You must have seen it, it was widely covered on Sky, BBC and other news channels.

Many thanks.

No such thread mate, do you make things up for fun?  BTW, I don't watch news programmes very often, if at all these days, too depressing.  Oh, and please send me a link to that thread that you think I posted in.  I also don't do 'right wing' or 'left wing', to me they are just football positions.

Reply: 83 - 122
VinnyGTFC
November 24, 2023, 4:01pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: +125
Gold Stars: 20
After reading this some of you should stick to football and keep some of your poorly educated opinions within
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 122
Maringer
November 24, 2023, 4:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,542
Gold Stars: 185
The thing I find most amusing about this thread is that our right-wing friend from Barton on Humber is dismissing the views of a fellow former member of the armed forces because he's apparently the 'wrong sort of soldier'. How bizarre.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 122
chaos33
November 24, 2023, 4:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Jesus H….I bet this guy was popular as fu** with his comrades in the army! Absolutely without self awareness of any kind, bigoted, bogus victim whopper who seems to be absolutely at odds with everybody on here at all times about everything. That is some achievement.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 122
November 24, 2023, 4:04pm
Guest User
Quoted from VinnyGTFC
After reading this some of you should stick to football and keep some of your poorly educated opinions within

Another one jumping on the bandwagon!  BTW, this is a public forum, I can, and will post my opinions whenever I like, if you don't like them, then don't read them.

Reply: 87 - 122
friskneymariner
November 24, 2023, 4:09pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Maringer
The thing I find most amusing about this thread is that our right-wing friend from Barton on Humber is dismissing the views of a fellow former member of the armed forces because he's apparently the 'wrong sort of soldier'. How bizarre.

He referred to me as A Rupert bet he does not know the origin of the name, clue it is rhyming slang.Now if he really wanted to insult me he should have called me  '' Green Slime''

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 122
November 24, 2023, 4:09pm
Guest User
Quoted from Maringer

'Right Wing'!  I have already stated I don't do either wing, I don't even know what 'right wing' or 'left wing' is, I'm not into politics.  I dismissed his views because I don't agree with them, also, if you had been a soldier, you would know why Officers were called Ruperts in my time in the Army.

Reply: 89 - 122
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lineker Gobbing Off Again

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.