Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 31 Guests

Tory Vermin

This thread currently has 57,451 views. Print
96 Pages Prev ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Maringer
July 16, 2022, 8:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,658
Gold Stars: 189
The worst thing for me is that everyone was always joking as to what Williamson had over Johnson considering the jobs he was given despite his utter incompetence in every role. It then emerges that (allegedly), Williamson walked in on Johnson getting noshed off by Carrie in his parliamentary office back in 2018 (when Johnson was still married to the previous wife). Quite obvious corruption if he's giving that incompetent a job either through overt or tacit blackmail. And then a peerage, which is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds over a lifetime, even before considering how much Williamson will be able to make through lobbying to influence policy.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 330 - 957
aldi_01
July 17, 2022, 7:25am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Maringer
The worst thing for me is that everyone was always joking as to what Williamson had over Johnson considering the jobs he was given despite his utter incompetence in every role. It then emerges that (allegedly), Williamson walked in on Johnson getting noshed off by Carrie in his parliamentary office back in 2018 (when Johnson was still married to the previous wife). Quite obvious corruption if he's giving that incompetent a job either through overt or tacit blackmail. And then a peerage, which is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds over a lifetime, even before considering how much Williamson will be able to make through lobbying to influence policy.

Johnson getting to be leader and then winning an election was a prime example of tories desperate for power, continued power. They’re obsessed with it.

This story is not an isolated incident where Johnson is concerned and was mentioned d many years ago that the reason Johnson was ever unlikely to be PM because, as the interviewee in a documentary once said, ‘he’s a lose canon and he needs to put the ladies down else they’ll form part of his down fall…the party don’t want that and can’t trust him…’

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 331 - 957
Humbercod
July 17, 2022, 2:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from mariner91

I highly doubt you could come up with an example where Angela Rayner has come close to those levels.

Let’s be honest she is as thick as mince meat.
I think we should move in 😂 there are literally tons of these videos-

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 332 - 957
Humbercod
July 17, 2022, 2:11pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Chrisblor

Have you not noticed all those comments are specifically focused on Lia Nici's recent behaviour, which has involved her regularly making ill founded and deeply biased statements which exemplify her lack of understanding and ignorance on various topics, as well as her proclivity towards sucking up to and defending the abhorrent behaviour of our outgoing Prime Minister?

None of them are going ' YEAH LIA NICI IS A PROPER SLAG WHO CAN'T KEEP HER LEGS SHUT' are they, you flipping sexist moron.

Recent behaviour? Have you heard yourself!!!
Fishy left wing hypocrisy at its finest 😂

For the record Lia gets sexist abuse for supporting her Boss, being a Tory!
Let’s not forget what Rayner instigated, let’s not forget that there was
4 people that came forward one including a woman and they testified that Angela told them “ I like to do my Sharon Stone trick to distract Boris…. I cross and uncross my legs” (she has yet to deny this) not the expected behaviour of an honourable MP, but in your language Slaggy behaviour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 333 - 957
Humbercod
July 17, 2022, 2:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Rick12
I try to take a philosophical look on it Humbercod. There's a bit of good to everyone . Having said that it does wind me up a bit when people treat Christianity as a bit of a soft touch and take the mick etc. I was brought up Catholic but see some truth in all religions eg trying to do good eg I don't think no religion or even science can ever get it spot on.

I doubt many people doing the mickey taking out of religion will say it to some people's faces who are deeply religious in the boxing world be it Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder,  Oleksandr Usyk, Connor Benn  or Amir Khan .

This forum has become a total echo chamber, anybody that doesn’t conform to the mobs way of thinking, then expect to be ridiculed and verbally abused. Many posters right of centre simply disappear, I’ve had private messages telling me to keep up the fight, whilst not posting on here themselves, it’s sad really as I don’t want to fight with anyone. I’ve been banned at least three time for saying things that nobody would of batted an eyelid if I was coming from a left wing perspective.

There are some good people that I’ve had some right ding dongs with, I used to even have some good banter with one or two and they never gave me foul mouth abuse, I respect them and their opinion. But just lately it’s become more hateful and aggressive In tone, now people may throw this back at me, but I can guarantee I have only ever gave abuse back in reply to an abusive post.

It’s a shame really Rick because we all have one great thing in common and that’s our love for the club it’s why we are here. But one thing for sure Is that I won’t be going anywhere, their red crosses don’t hurt me😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 334 - 957
Rick12
July 17, 2022, 2:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Humbercod

This forum has become a total echo chamber, anybody that doesn’t conform to the mobs way of thinking, then expect to be ridiculed and verbally abused. Many posters right of centre simply disappear, I’ve had private messages telling me to keep up the fight, whilst not posting on here themselves, it’s sad really as I don’t want to fight with anyone. I’ve been banned at least three time for saying things that nobody would of batted an eyelid if I was coming from a left wing perspective.

There are some good people that I’ve had some right ding dongs with, I used to even have some good banter with one or two and they never gave me foul mouth abuse, I respect them and their opinion. But just lately it’s become more hateful and aggressive In tone, now people may throw this back at me, but I can guarantee I have only ever gave abuse back in reply to an abusive post.

It’s a shame really Rick because we all have one great thing in common and that’s our love for the club it’s why we are here. But one thing for sure Is that I won’t be going anywhere, their red crosses don’t hurt me😂
Like you say Humbercod this forum has probably more left wingers than right . Like noted I admire your bottle in many ways in going against the grain.

But ultimately we all have love for this  traditional football club Grimsby .Your right there my friend.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 335 - 957
Hagrid
July 17, 2022, 2:40pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from Humbercod

Let’s be honest she is as thick as mince meat.
I think we should move in 😂 there are literally tons of these videos-

All posted by right wing supporters and the daily flipping mail 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 336 - 957
Humbercod
July 17, 2022, 2:46pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Yeah but she’s clearly by the footage still an idiot. It’s not even up for debate, she even embarrassed herself on Andrew Marr and he’s no right winger😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 337 - 957
codcheeky
July 17, 2022, 2:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,252
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Hagrid

Just watched the Good Morning Briitain one at random and thought Raynor came across very well against the complete job that is Piers Morgan, he seemed to want to pretend Corbyn meant something other than he actually said. Have you watched these clips? Or are you just randomly uploading them from the Tory Party propaganda machine? I cannot understand your hatred of someone who has clearly turned her life around and bettered herself, I am sure if she had done the same and she was wearing a blue rosette instead of red you would be singing her praises.
The whole argument in this clip is not real, it is an invented argument about what Labour might have done had they won.  It is a totally irrelevant argument for the sake of attacking the left of the Labour Party as was the Modus Operandi of the MSM at the time.

Edit ;  Sorry Hagrid I meant to link this to Humbercods post
Private Message
Reply: 338 - 957
codcheeky
July 17, 2022, 3:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,252
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Rick12
Like you say Humbercod this forum has probably more left wingers than right . Like noted I admire your bottle in many ways in going against the grain.

But ultimately we all have love for this  traditional football club Grimsby .Your right there my friend.

I think it is more to do with the state of the country than left or right. If this forum was active when we decided to invade Iraq the opinions would reflect the anger at that decision. The truth is Johnson has embarrassed us as a country and himself as a person( if he even has the concept of embarrassment), he is unfit to govern and even the Tories have finally had enough of his lies and self serving deceptions.
Most of the country are angry at the way him Sunak at all have behaved, I have friends from all sides of the political divide, none of them want to defend Johnson, "well we knew he was a bit of a lad" is the best they can come up with as if it makes his behaviour ok. Even the person who said this knew promoting a known sex pest as then lying about it was the last straw.
The truth is Johnson was a fraud who hoodwinked many and like a lot of victims of fraud they do not want to see it.  It reminds me of how Holloway was defended right to the end by many on this site even after his involvement in dodgy developments was becoming clear.
Johnson is trying to block the inquiry into covid which he is claiming was a major success despite 200,000 deaths , 37 billion wasted on test and trace with no effect at all and worse of all releasing patients into care homes without being tested which cost my grandmother her life. Why would he block anything if it was a success? Why would he not want any mistakes out there to learn from? Twelve years of Tory austerity have seen wages corroded and living standards worsen,  who do we blame it not those in charge and responsible? The opposition as Humbercod likes to?
As a Christian you should ask yourself what would Jesus say to this shower of greedy,  self serving, immoral, adulterers and liars?
Private Message
Reply: 339 - 957
96 Pages Prev ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.