Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 26 Guests

March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.

This thread currently has 11,790 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Boris Johnson
June 14, 2020, 1:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Bit of a theme with those you’re not happy with. Remind me how they’re racist?

You serious? You only have to go back on the Brexit Debate, particularly with Lammy, not only where white people prejudiced, we were also Nazi's, and even then that accusation was in his own words 'not strong enough'. Not one of them have the straight white person anywhere near the top of their political agenda's..not even close.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 14, 2020, 2:05pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Boris Johnson

You serious? You only have to go back on the Brexit Debate, particularly with Lammy, not only where white people prejudiced, we were also Nazi's, and even then that accusation was in his own words 'not strong enough'. Not one of them have the straight white person anywhere near the top of their political agenda's..not even close.

I know as a straight white person I’ve often felt that nobody is looking out for my interests.

This has got to be a wind up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 105
Manchester Mariner
June 14, 2020, 2:14pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41

I know as a straight white person I’ve often felt that nobody is looking out for my interests.

This has got to be a wind up

Seems that we're heading back to the plight of the disadvantaged, straight, indigenous, white male. Not seen in these lands since the days of Nick Griffin.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 14, 2020, 2:20pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Rick12
I agree with the second comment.First comment doesnt make sense .Chances are  if Sadiq Khan served in the military his views would have been different similar to others who dont oppose the degrading of Winston Churchill statue. Theres no substitute for first hand experience .

Hence sometimes people have to listen to their own views and own consciousness and do whats right as opposed to some who follow like sheep and follow others.

Hence look at Martin Luther King Jr  quote when he said:
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

Hence as Ive mentioned before this isnt about black/white  left v right .This is about good v bad .

Sorry should’ve said it doesn’t mean he’s immune to criticism.

Seems quite a sensible response to board up some statues temporarily to protect them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 105
Rick12
June 14, 2020, 2:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45

Sorry should’ve said it doesn’t mean he’s immune to criticism.

Seems quite a sensible response to board up some statues temporarily to protect them.
Why cant we all have a world where everyone can get on and all try to serve the common good.Its what Jesus the radical Jew preached all them years ago and sadly got killed for it.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 105
grimsby pete
June 14, 2020, 3:10pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,791
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from cmackenzie4

I’d like to see my days out up there Ginny, when I finish my job on the railway (when I’m around 63-65) 13-15 years time I’m hoping to move to Fort William mate.

Sorry Chris but the government are putting the retirement age up to 92 they have to claw back all this money they have Been giving away because of the virus.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 105
thefish
June 14, 2020, 3:14pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +2,267
Gold Stars: 67
Quoted from 1739
I find it disturbing the amount of people on social media talking about people making nazi salutes and singing town chants yesterday.
On top of seeing things in the press from a few years back when that racist women didn’t get a life time ban.

How the hell is the club meant to expand its fan base and grow in potential  when anyone who doesn’t know the club most likely thinks that we have a large amount of people that attend blundell park that act like the drunken racist facist louts on show from yesterday.

No one in the right mind would take there family anywhere near BP if you was surrounded by some of the thuggish intimidating divs shown on videos from yesterday.

I just hope that the wider public in north east Lincolnshire  are not ignorant and realise that the majority of us have the same mindset as them.

If the Nazi salutes are true, I love the irony of the performing of Nazi salutes whilst protecting a war memorial! Bizarre!

They say they are ‘proud’ of our victory over fascism whilst acting like fascist!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 105
GYinScuntland
June 14, 2020, 4:09pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from Rick12
Why cant we all have a world where everyone can get on and all try to serve the common good.Its what Jesus the radical Jew preached all them years ago and sadly got killed for it.

Too right, strung up by racists.
Let's topple everything Roman as is the fashion these last few weeks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 105
MarinerWY
June 14, 2020, 5:10pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 105
SDUTM
June 14, 2020, 8:08pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +179
Gold Stars: 2
The single most important thing to take from those engaging in disorder (on both sides) is that no one has the right to take the law into their one hands. It is the responsibility of the police and local authorities to keep the peace, any failings by them on that part should rightly so be scrutinised by authorised bodies, so that changes for the better can be made for the future.

I do understand the sentiment of those protesting for greater equality and a world wide end to racism however I also understand and appreciate the love and affection shown to service men and women whom have lost their lives in the course of their duty. Neither side though is going to win friends or cover themselves in glory by trying to justify criminal activities regardless of the sentiment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 105
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.