Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 28 Guests

March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.

This thread currently has 11,787 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Boris Johnson
June 14, 2020, 12:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

I just watched the video and he said "Sadiq Khan should be shot and arrested as a terrorist."

think shot is going too far, but Khan is a decisive racist figure, whose rhetoric is inflammatory and he knows it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 105
June 14, 2020, 12:23pm
Guest User
I find it disturbing the amount of people on social media talking about people making nazi salutes and singing town chants yesterday.
On top of seeing things in the press from a few years back when that racist women didn’t get a life time ban.

How the hell is the club meant to expand its fan base and grow in potential  when anyone who doesn’t know the club most likely thinks that we have a large amount of people that attend blundell park that act like the drunken racist facist louts on show from yesterday.

No one in the right mind would take there family anywhere near BP if you was surrounded by some of the thuggish intimidating divs shown on videos from yesterday.

I just hope that the wider public in north east Lincolnshire  are not ignorant and realise that the majority of us have the same mindset as them.
Reply: 81 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 14, 2020, 12:35pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Rick12
He's saying that Sadiq Khan doesnt fully appreciate what the Churchill statue represents as he hasnt been in the army.Hence unless youve seen comrades shot and seen people die on the frontlines you dont know what its really like.Just because Sadiq Khan is mayor doesn't make him immune to criticism . Similar to the journalists who  write their story's.

Noone is perfect in this life.

Absolutely agree that because someone is Mayor they are immune to criticism.

He actually calls him a traitor and says he should be shot, because he doesn’t agree with him.
There are lots of people who have opposing views on Churchill, should his statue be vandalised? No
Should people use it as an excuse to behave like girl privates? No

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 105
Manchester Mariner
June 14, 2020, 12:40pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from Boris Johnson

think shot is going too far, but Khan is a decisive racist figure, whose rhetoric is inflammatory and he knows it.

So is Sadiq Khan a terrorist who should be arrested then? just not shot?

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 14, 2020, 12:40pm

Vodka Drinker

not trolling at all, dont see the point, Using football to solve society's problems? If thats the case, can we have an anti -anti semitic section, an anti IRA section, and and an anti left wing section. leave football out of this.

More welcoming? do your have evidence we have not been? Cant see any myself, nothing stopping BAME people coming in to watch Town, and there never has been. Left wing snowfalke excrement as per usual.

I’ve witnessed racist abuse on numerous occasions, monkey noises at opposition players, anti Asian chants and dwindling occurrences of homophobia. I’d be happy not to see any of that or politics at the game, I just want to see the footy.
These people protesting against the BLM protest yesterday were also busy singing Town songs. Some mammary was even egging the BLM protesters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 14, 2020, 12:49pm

Vodka Drinker
https://www.grimsbytelegraph.c.....tter_impression=true

Have a watch of the video on this and tell me it’s about veterans and war memorials.

It’s the general whataboutery of radicalised angry white men.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 14, 2020, 12:50pm

Vodka Drinker
And a big well done to the Trust for the message.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 105
Boris Johnson
June 14, 2020, 1:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

So is Sadiq Khan a terrorist who should be arrested then? just not shot?

It would be a start....but seriously, he needs flipping off out of London asap, along with his other racist left bully boys...Lammy, Abbott, Butler - all of them utter filth.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 14, 2020, 1:52pm

Vodka Drinker

It would be a start....but seriously, he needs flipping off out of London asap, along with his other racist left bully boys...Lammy, Abbott, Butler - all of them utter filth.

Bit of a theme with those you’re not happy with. Remind me how they’re racist?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 105
Rodley Mariner
June 14, 2020, 1:54pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Saw David Lammy on Andrew Marr this morning. Sensible and eloquent I thought.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 105
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.