Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 29 Guests

March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.

This thread currently has 11,625 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
June 14, 2020, 8:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Too right, strung up by racists.
Let's topple everything Roman as is the fashion these last few weeks.

Well what have they ever done for us anyway ?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 105
headingly_mariner
June 15, 2020, 11:45am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,266
Gold Stars: 113
The club have had a go with a statement condemning the behaviour on Saturday.

It looks like it’s fallen through a thesaurus but the message is a good one. Well done those at the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 105
promotion plaice
June 15, 2020, 12:02pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,954
Gold Stars: 189
Quoted from moosey_club

Well what have they ever done for us anyway ?  

Irrigation  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 105
Ipswin
June 15, 2020, 12:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from cmackenzie4

I’d like to see my days out up there Ginny, when I finish my job on the railway (when I’m around 63-65) 13-15 years time I’m hoping to move to Fort William mate.

Don't forget your passport and three month non-working visa, hopefully by then full border controls will be in place. You will then be able to apply to remain or even take Scottish nationality

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 105
Rick12
June 16, 2020, 1:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Absolutely agree that because someone is Mayor they are immune to criticism.

Should people use it as an excuse to behave like girl privates? No

"Chances are  if Sadiq Khan served in the military his views would have been more similar to those who were military ex personal who wanted  to defend it against rioters. Theres no substitute for first hand experience" .

Apologies for the glaring spelling mistake now finally amended above.Going through some serious stuff myself the day when I posted it and my mind was not  thinking straight.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 105
Rick12
June 17, 2020, 3:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from SDUTM
The single most important thing to take from those engaging in disorder (on both sides) is that no one has the right to take the law into their one hands. It is the responsibility of the police and local authorities to keep the peace, any failings by them on that part should rightly so be scrutinised by authorised bodies, so that changes for the better can be made for the future.

I do understand the sentiment of those protesting for greater equality and a world wide end to racism however I also understand and appreciate the love and affection shown to service men and women whom have lost their lives in the course of their duty. Neither side though is going to win friends or cover themselves in glory by trying to justify criminal activities regardless of the sentiment.
With hindsight thats probably the best thing eg letting the police protect and board up the Churchill statue temporarily  .You can understand though for many this is a decisive issue especially when the war memorial of our great leader Churchill was being defaced by some.Again my gut reaction was to side with the guy in the video who was ex military and wanted to protest against some low life/and possibly more who wanted to deface the statue again.But looking at things now it was best for him to stay at home and possibly not incite more aggravation and possibly  get beat up by some rioters.But as noted I can understand his sentiments for him wanting to be there considering his military  background .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 105
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › March tomorrow in Cleethorpes.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.