Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What can we do?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 167 Guests

What can we do?

This thread currently has 16,105 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
mariner91
September 22, 2019, 4:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,636
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from Ipswin

Who gives a intercourse? I'm white and don't mind being called so, Brazil's red and sod all the other shades

I believe he identifies as maroon rather than red.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 102
grimps
September 22, 2019, 4:26pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,115
Gold Stars: 46
Its very simple if a player reports reacila abuse, thats team next home game is played behind closed doors, its unfortunate for the other fans but it might start forcing people in the crowd to start reporting these idiots when they hear them if it means they won't get to see their club play

I’d prefer it to be investigated and proven before grounds are closed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 102
Ipswin
September 22, 2019, 4:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from mariner91

I believe he identifies as maroon rather than red.

There you go ! No doubt some PC twit somewhere would argue whether he's maroon or leaning towards purple while the man himself doesn't give a excrement

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 102
golfer
September 22, 2019, 4:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 116
There's a woman who is on "Good morning Britain" or whatever it's called who one week is shouting about school uniforms,the next week she's giving her opinion as to what kids should have in their packup--then it's racism and then non genders and last week should mothers breast feed. It is these big mouthed nobodies that cause most of the trouble. Soon we wont have a colour or gender we will all be the " silent invisible things "   You are always going to get a certain amount of racism,sexism,or people saying the wrong word but it's not as prevalent as these nobodies would have us believe.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 102
grimps
September 22, 2019, 4:55pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,115
Gold Stars: 46
Let’s be honest the ‘Let’s kick out ‘ campaign has morphed into a big charity funded by all the football authorities .
If there was no racism in the game the hangers on and freeloaders that work for it would all be out of a fantastic job.

It’s the same as the RNLI that’s been in the news this week , they’ve been purging lifeboat crew for having non PC opinions mainly to do with the millions they’re sending overseas .
I suspect that there has never been a case of a lifeboat crew turning around and leaving someone to drown because they was the wrong colour or religion .
I also suspect that the people in the higher echelons of the RNLI have never been lifeboat crew , swanning off around the world on public funding expenses is a good number for them .
It’s amazing how so many of these charity bosses are usually failed politicians, Lawyers from the liberal elite political class clearly  taking the urine and imposing their views on the charities .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 102
Vance Warner
September 22, 2019, 6:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,793
Gold Stars: 102
Surprise, surprise. A load of white privileged males suggesting that political correctness is a greater threat to society than racism.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 102
nightrider
September 22, 2019, 7:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Vance Warner, another crap player victimised due to the colour of their skin

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 102
Teestogreen
September 22, 2019, 7:24pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -139
Gold Stars: 22
Bizarrely - I was abused at a 25 year celebration of a local football club (after not appearing there for a number of years but feeling something for the club - therefore turning up) for looking like Peter Beardsley.

Just took it on the chin - but you don't forget. Not that Peter Beardsley is not good looking!  

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 102
Chrisblor
September 22, 2019, 7:36pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,790
Gold Stars: 234
Gammons out in force on here today I see. Disgusting levels of intolerance.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 102
codcheeky
September 22, 2019, 7:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from 28195
“With the comments about the top government I guess you're also alluding to Brexit causing more incidences of racism, also nonsense, unless you listen to the EU funded Biased Broadcasting Corporation with its metropolitan staff force of course.”

My comment was about the current racist problems reported in the news that are football related. The post is nothing to do with Brexit or Politics. Yes, there is an increase, fact. I was making a connection between our government who have made racist comments, fact. With no recourse this abuse becomes normalized.

Let’s pretend we don’t have a openly racist prime minister or a right wing media that supports him

Private Message
Reply: 39 - 102
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What can we do?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.