Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What can we do?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 301 Guests

What can we do?

This thread currently has 16,108 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
ska face
September 24, 2019, 3:56pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,657
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from Rik e B
I don't believe any of that other stuff one bit Kingston but its clear as day we slowly creeping towards a more Orwellian society

...and who’s doing that, the left? All because you can’t call someone a spook anymore.
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 102
pen penfras
September 24, 2019, 7:11pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -126
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Ipswin

However I must start that way as I am not racist as far as a person's colour is concerned but is it possible to be racist in respect of someone's nationality or other ethic group? If so I must plead guilty in respect of certain nationalities to be seen in groups around our high streets talking only in their native tongue with no effort to speak the language of their adopted country or to integrate with the locals.

I used to get annoyed by that, but then I realised that if I was in another country around a bunch of English speaking people, that I'd definitely speak to them in English rather than whatever language of the country I happen to be in.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 102
Rik e B
September 24, 2019, 8:03pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Doing what ska? Denying holocaust? I'd guess the right but Labour and the Corbynites embroiled in plenty of anti-semitism. Basically the globalists using the Liberal left Imo, each their own opinion though, I'd prefer not to stick a label on myself but the attempt to destroy the nation state, the basis of modern civilisation needs defending against for the sake of my kids future, again Imo.

Now enough of this now, both wings of the same bird most the time anyway. Now on to CHELSEA!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 102
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What can we do?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.