Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Plan to Build New Ground at Docks.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 200 Guests

Plan to Build New Ground at Docks.

This thread currently has 45,426 views. Print
21 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 All Recommend Thread
mimma
October 8, 2019, 11:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,568
Gold Stars: 78
The nunny is a win win situation. The council fulfills its obligation, but the travellers daren't go there so it won't get used.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 200 - 209
White_shorts
October 15, 2019, 7:05pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -624
Gold Stars: 9
It is now three months since a deal was reported to be on the horizon. It would be nice if the club could let us know what discussions have taken place. Is ABP looking to sell some land, or build a stadium and lease it to GTFC?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 201 - 209
Heisenberg
October 15, 2019, 7:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,954
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from White_shorts
It is now three months since a deal was reported to be on the horizon. It would be nice if the club could let us know what discussions have taken place. Is ABP looking to sell some land, or build a stadium and lease it to GTFC?

None of the above.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 202 - 209
malkamalka
October 15, 2019, 8:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +148
Gold Stars: 17
Kevin Glazier wants to sell his 13% stake in Manure, which would be a tidy sum if he wanted to by Town  

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 203 - 209
barralad
October 16, 2019, 7:49am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,268
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from malkamalka
Kevin Glazier wants to sell his 13% stake in Manure, which would be a tidy sum if he wanted to by Town  

Assuming he's related to the others of that name I'm not at all sure I want any of them anywhere near GTFC.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 204 - 209
White_shorts
October 16, 2019, 3:03pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -624
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Heisenberg

None of the above.

How do you know that? Are you saying no detailed discussion has taken place at all?

I don't know why my previous post has five dislikes. Do you think us lowly peasants are not worthy to be addressed by Overlord Fenty? It was eight months ago in February that the Freemen unveiled their images of a redeveloped East Marsh. At the same time, it was reported the club was looking at an alternative site. GTFC should have established by now whether a deal with ABP is realistic.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 205 - 209
MuddyWaters
October 16, 2019, 4:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from White_shorts

How do you know that? Are you saying no detailed discussion has taken place at all?

I don't know why my previous post has five dislikes. Do you think us lowly peasants are not worthy to be addressed by Overlord Fenty? It was eight months ago in February that the Freemen unveiled their images of a redeveloped East Marsh. At the same time, it was reported the club was looking at an alternative site. GTFC should have established by now whether a deal with ABP is realistic.

I think the keys to ABP are in the hands of Mr Shutes (and that's gone very quiet too!)
Private Message
Reply: 206 - 209
Heisenberg
October 16, 2019, 7:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,954
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from White_shorts

Jesus, I was only speculating!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 207 - 209
Stadium
October 16, 2019, 10:25pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from malkamalka

At least get his name right.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 208 - 209
Stadium
October 16, 2019, 10:26pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from White_shorts

So many questions......

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 209 - 209
21 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Plan to Build New Ground at Docks.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.