Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty Out
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 220 Guests

Fenty Out

This thread currently has 43,736 views. Print
30 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Recommend Thread
billynomates
April 25, 2019, 5:27pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -14
Quoted from golfer
Elected representation always works and always will-it enables the paying public to have their say . It is a form of democracy-a good example of this is the way BREXIT has been handled by our representatives in Parliament. But roll it on- If we have a bad winter and matches are postponed we can club together to pay wages. we can be the security at the bank for anything required. O.K. let's start by every season ticket holder chipping in with £1000..  How many of us know millionaires who will buy JSF out-come on they are 10 a penny. Everybody is coming up with suggestions but no sensible ideas-but then it's not real money because it's not ours.

There have been at least two millionaires come to the club
Mr Parker gifted shares to the trust only for Mr fenty to bully the trust into giving 200000 to mr font in return he wouldn't sell Liam and also agreed to purchase a further sum of shares.He then allegedly takes his money back for the shares purchased by him.
The Mullins put money in a lot I'm led to believe as paul fenty was overheard many times laughing outside smoking saying how thick those two are when our Jon is getting their money.
FENTY has caused the problem at GTFC and yes its continues.Loans are irrelevant it all comes down to who has the most shareholding.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 250 - 298
golfer
April 25, 2019, 6:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,428
Gold Stars: 116
I don't think the Mullins put very much in,might have been more than the other directors but still chicken feed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 251 - 298
KingstonMariner
April 25, 2019, 6:37pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails
You lot are up a F'ing tree. Same sh1t different thread. How on earth do you think you all be able to come to a decision on a sale of a player or running of the club. Who would keep the bank balance afloat? Who's going to be responsible for keeping club in the black? Who's going to represent the club? Give your heads a wobble and get back in the real world!!

Well if you don't f'ing like it, don't read a thread that is clearly lablled 'Fenty Out'!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 252 - 298
KingstonMariner
April 25, 2019, 6:40pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from pen penfras

Maybe you've tried to do something in offering services, whatever that means, and making suggestions. The suggestions are speculative and probably wouldn't have led anywhere if they had been pursued, but should have been looked into regardless if there was any foundation. But you having done something doesn't mean that everybody is, all most people seem to do is come up with "the trust should do something", despite them repeatedly saying that nobody on the trust has the desire to pursue the ownership and running of the club.

If the general consensus really is that the fans want a change and want to pursue fan ownership, then setting up a fund raiser and getting people on board through the many means available nowadays should at least give a good indication that this is what the majority want. The fact that nobody has even attempted this, as far as I know, makes me think that this is much more of a minority than certain posters try to have us believe.

'nobody on the trust has the desire to pursue the ownership and running of the club.' Nobody on the Trust board you mean.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 253 - 298
KingstonMariner
April 25, 2019, 6:42pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from MarinerDevil

I've often thought about the possibility of co-operatives being tried as a new ownership model for football clubs in England.  It seems to work for certain super-clubs such as Barcelona and Real Madrid, who are wholly owned by their members.  

The fans would have to acquire all shares in GTFC to put this into practice though.  

The Trust is in effect a co-operative. We don't need a different model to the Trust. There's nothing wrong with the model. We just need more people who want change to join it, go to meetings and support fan ownership and replace the existing trust board members.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 254 - 298
billynomates
April 25, 2019, 7:33pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from golfer
I don't think the Mullins put very much in,might have been more than the other directors but still chicken feed

According To a post on here put on by Mr Jon Fenty the Mullins put in quarter of a million quid in, hardly chicken feed is it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 255 - 298
golfer
April 25, 2019, 7:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from billynomates

According To a post on here put on by Mr Jon Fenty the Mullins put in quarter of a million quid in, hardly chicken feed is it.

That is chicken feed -don't you know how much is involved in the day to day running of a football club-evidently not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 256 - 298
billynomates
April 25, 2019, 8:00pm
Coke Drinker
[quote=129260]

That is chicken feed -don't you know how much is involved in the day to day running of a football club-evidently not.[/quot
Most of us would never see that amount of money in our lives, it just says everything about yourself.If its chicken feed then why doesn't mr fenty write the said sum off his loans.or even better go get a proven goal scoring person that chicken feed as you say would pay his wages for the season at least
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 257 - 298
golfer
April 25, 2019, 8:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Why should he when bigots keep calling fck out of him. He saved this club from extinction but a lot of you wont accept that. He LEANT the club money at a huge cost to himself. Depending on the type of person you are you are meant to pay loans back-although some don't and have no intention of doing so-parasites are what they are.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 258 - 298
GTFCYDA_GOLFDAY
April 25, 2019, 8:41pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +14
Quoted from billynomates

more like Linsey loo

I'm Lynsey Lou.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 259 - 298
30 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty Out

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.