HertsGTFC
February 17, 2018, 9:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Marinerz93

That's truly a sad thing to hear, I hope it isn't the case after a good nights kip Herts.

A night sleep that might be brought on by a few sherbets after that  .............

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 109
chaos33
February 17, 2018, 9:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Dan

Paul Hurst has the last laugh though didn’t he? Took half of our league 2 and conference squad and is now storming it in league 1 whilst we’re heading back to the conference.

Did he? Crikey. I must've missed that.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 109
Marinerz93
February 17, 2018, 9:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from HertsGTFC

A night sleep that might be brought on by a few sherbets after that  .............

In that case happy hangover for tomorrow  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 109
Mrbump53
February 17, 2018, 9:31pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +335
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from davmariner
I was in the middle of the stand and I don’t believe there was any abuse aimed at Vernon. Some of the fans who were giving players stick were aiming it at those on the pitch. Seemed unprovoked to me.

As I was when the Fenty Out mob started having a go at him and chanting he wasn’t fit to wear the shirt. As soon as he started warming up they started on him. That obviously know how to motivate and support people!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 109
barralad
February 17, 2018, 9:32pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from grimsby pete

I bet you were sitting on the edge of your seat with all the excitment Ian,

Get real man we were OK 1st half without looking dangerous,

2nd half was very poor and the amount of fans that paid good money to be there deserved to see at least a bit of effort,

Apart from 2 or 3  players none of the rest deserved any support whatsoever.

Looking dangerous is a subjective judgement at best. We had the majority of possession and if looking dangerous is a criterium then the first time they looked dangerous was when Macca picked the ball out of the net! I don't disagree (too much) with your view about those who played but, and I repeat my point, the "abuse" was aimed at players who weren't in the XI on the pitch.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 109
barralad
February 17, 2018, 9:44pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

I can assure you it’s a minuscule minority and shouldn’t lose good fans like yourself over this.

It isn't

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 109
Mariner Ronnie
February 17, 2018, 9:54pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from barralad

It isn't

How do you work that out?

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 109
grimsby pete
February 17, 2018, 9:55pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from barralad

Looking dangerous is a subjective judgement at best. We had the majority of possession and if looking dangerous is a criterium then the first time they looked dangerous was when Macca picked the ball out of the net! I don't disagree (too much) with your view about those who played but, and I repeat my point, the "abuse" was aimed at players who weren't in the XI on the pitch.

We did not create anything that made me think we were about to score Ian,

BUT

I do agree with you that the fans should get behind the team and the players should always give 100%

Well the players or most of them on the pitch did not and by the sound of things have not for a while,

The fans nearly 800 of us turned up hoping for a new dawn but all we got was the same old same old,

So the fans take it out on certain players which is not right but understandable.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 109
barralad
February 17, 2018, 10:10pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

How do you work that out?

Is it possible for "a miniscule minority" to make itself heard and for a prolonged period of time in a crowd of approaching 800?

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 109
HertsGTFC
February 17, 2018, 10:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from grimsby pete

We did not create anything that made me think we were about to score Ian,

BUT

I do agree with you that the fans should get behind the team and the players should always give 100%

Well the players or most of them on the pitch did not and by the sound of things have not for a while,

The fans nearly 800 of us turned up hoping for a new dawn but all we got was the same old same old,

So the fans take it out on certain players which is not right but understandable.

I feel for you a bit after today Pete, I know you can't get to many games so it's a shame you had to see that shower today.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 109
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The male masturbator sign

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.