11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
pontoonlew
February 17, 2018, 6:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,022
Gold Stars: 174
He's also contributed 4 flipping goals in over 50 games, FOUR. If I'd added such a pathetic contribution to my work place, I'd be working hard to rectify it (if I was lucky enough to not be sacked), not call the people who have had to put up with my sub par performances 'male masturbators'.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 109
golfer
February 17, 2018, 6:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,428
Gold Stars: 116
I suggest on the 14th minute of next home match we shout out his name and give the same back to him. At least it will give us some enjoyment to look forward to.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 109
jonnyboy82
February 17, 2018, 6:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Has he really only scored 4 goals in 50 games and he is a striker  

Who's the male masturbator now ?

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 109
ginnywings
February 17, 2018, 6:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,126
Gold Stars: 548
Ah well, 12 more games and he will be gone, along with most of the other useless fookers. I quite liked Vernon at first; looked an experienced, clever player, but he has 4 goals for us. That's about 25 grand per goal i reckon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 109
FishOutOfWater
February 17, 2018, 6:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from pontoonlew
He's also contributed 4 flipping goals in over 50 games, FOUR. If I'd added such a pathetic contribution to my work place, I'd be working hard to rectify it (if I was lucky enough to not be sacked), not call the people who have had to put up with my sub par performances 'male masturbators'.

And of those four, three were in games without his goal that we would still have won - the only winning goal he has scored was against Yeovil back in September, so in effect he's contributed just two points in his career here

I'm not bashing him - just pointing out how ineffective he is.

Got to say one of Hurst's mystery signings and given all the others we have sent out on loan to sharpen them up, how did he manage to avoid this??
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 34 - 109
VinnyGTFC
February 17, 2018, 6:32pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: +124
Gold Stars: 20
Quoted from Mendonca1995

When your absolute shi*e can’t score goals steal a wage that the fans fund don’t give 2 f*cks about the club whether we go down or not and your a so called pro footballer giving wan*er signs to us then yes he deserves every bit of criticism he gets he’s supposed to be an experienced role model ???

Really. We'll send him to your workplace on Monday he can slate you all day and let's see if you a professional and role model for your workplace can handle it without a reaction. I'm pleased he did it. Most of our fans are role models to the club. Some are and always have been abhorrent
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 109
Bigdog
February 17, 2018, 6:34pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from ginnywings
They probably got a load of stick and gave a bit back. There's lot's of anger among the fans right now, but Vernon should know better, given his age and experience.

And throw in the fact that the team hasn't won for fourteen games and been utter garbage, the players should know better to turn the other cheek and improve their own output at their place of work for the customer that's paying their wages. It's more than just one performance for us fans. When players good and bad have played for us and left, they get on with their lives, we are still left with the club until we croak.

It doesn't surprise me that players are acting this way when it's been part of the DNA of the whole club from the very top to the club office and the departed manager who think it's fair game to blame the fans for their failings. It's a stupid mentality to think the best policy when things aren't going too well, the chairman, board, officers of the club, the manager and now the players exacerbate the chasm between themselves and the fans. Yes fans can be arrses when performances and results are bad, but it's the board, manager and players responsibility to improve the entertainment to win the fans over. Blaming the fans is an easy way out and not taking responsibility for their own actions and a lack of ability, mindset or skill to change things around.

This is the worst and longest sustained period of the club's history and fans have been called bullies, vile and now w*nkers and being laughed at. I'm surprised we've got any fans left never mind 800 travelling to Cambridge and venting their understandable frustrations.

If you run the club and don't have the ability to make decisions to win the fans over, you shouldn't be running the club.

If you play for the club and don't have the ability or at least put the effort in wearing the shirt to win the fans over, you shouldn't be playing for the club.

It's as simple as that..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 109
davmariner
February 17, 2018, 6:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,924
Gold Stars: 79
I was in the middle of the stand and I don’t believe there was any abuse aimed at Vernon. Some of the fans who were giving players stick were aiming it at those on the pitch. Seemed unprovoked to me.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 109
Garth
February 17, 2018, 6:38pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Thing is, its finished him with this clubs fans now, he will always be reminded of it especially when he`s having a poor game (ear cupping, being spoilt) ring any bells
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 109
Mikey_345
February 17, 2018, 6:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,381
Gold Stars: 105
I quite often get criticism from my companies paying customers, who doesn’t that work with people?

But if I was to turn round and respond the way one of our players did today I’d be out the door and down the road.

It’s just plain unprofessional.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 109
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The male masturbator sign

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.