Grim74
February 17, 2018, 8:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Gaffer58
Although some people think it wrong to tell unused subs "their not fit to wear the shirt" if these subs had done the business in some of the previous 12 non winning games a) we would not be sliding down the pan hole and b) these players would be in the starting 11.

So we're the 11 on the pitch exempt?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 109
Gaffer58
February 17, 2018, 8:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,097
Gold Stars: 31
"Grim74" from the sound of things those on the pitch were just as culpable. At the moment picking a starting 11 looks like bingo, pick 11 squad numbers out of a bag, their all basically as as bad as each other.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 109
EY Mariner
February 17, 2018, 8:53pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +865
Gold Stars: 5
Why anyone would think there is a remote possibility of Vernon being sacked on the basis of his alleged conduct today is beyond me. After all, those in positions of responsibility of our club have hardly treated us with any great respect this season, have they?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 109
Marinerz93
February 17, 2018, 8:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Fans, I use the word fans not supporters having a go at subs warming up players gesturing back after 40 years following Town this could be it for me.

That's truly a sad thing to hear, I hope it isn't the case after a good nights kip Herts.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 109
Cambs Mariner
February 17, 2018, 9:00pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Quoted from EY Mariner
Why anyone would think there is a remote possibility of Vernon being sacked on the basis of his alleged conduct today is beyond me. After all, those in positions of responsibility of our club have hardly treated us with any great respect this season, have they?

Exactly. If they sack Vernon for gross misconduct, they should have sacked the old grey haired chap at The Fans Forum for telling fans to "Shut up".

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 109
chaos33
February 17, 2018, 9:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,862
Gold Stars: 353
As far as I can see, the people who own, run , manage and represent GTFC on the pitch are as incompetent and substandard as each other. All of this debate is just splitting hairs.
Shame on GTFC. They let the supporters and public down time and again.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 109
Ipswin
February 17, 2018, 9:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Why would we want to sack or even fine him. He was just giving as good as he got .

The fans are not the only ones frustrated and disappointed with current results.

Yet another 'mountain out of a mole hill' episode (just like 'bra-gate') Why do we get so wound up and blow things out of proportion?

Incidentally when we tried to leave today (after the second goal went in) we were temporarily prevented from doing so by a police officer while two of his colleagues handcuffed and removed a Town fan from the ground. I don't know what it was all about but I suggested that if the Town fan had been naughty then the best punishment would be to return him to rather than eject him from, the ground.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 109
Mariner Ronnie
February 17, 2018, 9:11pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Fans, I use the word fans not supporters having a go at subs warming up players gesturing back after 40 years following Town this could be it for me.

I can assure you it’s a minuscule minority and shouldn’t lose good fans like yourself over this.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 109
HertsGTFC
February 17, 2018, 9:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,876
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

I can assure you it’s a minuscule minority and shouldn’t lose good fans like yourself over this.

Cheers Ronnie......

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 109
Dan
February 17, 2018, 9:18pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
Quoted from HertsGTFC

What like Hurst and the ear cupping bit?  

Paul Hurst has the last laugh though didn’t he? Took half of our league 2 and conference squad and is now storming it in league 1 whilst we’re heading back to the conference.

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 109
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The male masturbator sign

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.