10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
HertsGTFC
December 7, 2017, 9:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Made me laugh how Matt Dean said he got it from a “ reliable source” who could that be I wonder?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 94
rancido
December 7, 2017, 5:27pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Made me laugh how Matt Dean said he got it from a “ reliable source” who could that be I wonder?

Obviously not that reliable as it turned out to be a load of complete boll*xs

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 94
Marinerz93
December 7, 2017, 5:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from HertsGTFC
All of the above is true and credible

BUT (as someone we know used to say on here)

The fact is nobody will take over, if they thought it was viable they would have done it by now. We are L2 and get 3 - 4,000 a week, have a sh1t ground and no money for a new one. The location is relatively remote and the area? Well just drive down afternoon that tells you all you need to know. It’s hardly an attractive investment is it?  

Oh yeah and before you start you have to find £2 million plus the cash required to move things forward.

It’s getting a bit boring pointing at the same board and administration gaffs but don’t worry boys and girls there will be another bucket load to keep us going soon

Biggest off the field issues we have ? Too many people at the club are “lifers” I’m afraid.

I don’t like a lot of it but try not to get to upset as I can’t effect change.

The biggest fact of all is that no one will pay for £2 million of Fenty's mistakes. Twice someone with money did join the club, how did those two incidents go.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 94
HertsGTFC
December 7, 2017, 8:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Marinerz93

The biggest fact of all is that no one will pay for £2 million of Fenty's mistakes. Twice someone with money did join the club, how did those two incidents go.

It's not just £2 million though is it? The problem is to take us forward into a new ground and build a squad that can win promotion will take a lot more on top.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 94
Marinerz93
December 7, 2017, 9:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from HertsGTFC

It's not just £2 million though is it? The problem is to take us forward into a new ground and build a squad that can win promotion will take a lot more on top.

Fair comment, but if they didn't have to pay JF £2 million for his mistakes that'd be £2 million to start with  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anomaly - The Matt Dean thing

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.