Marinerz93
December 3, 2017, 11:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby

I am replying to my own posts and not his as far as I am aware, Most on here know who I am as i dont hide behind a keyboard throwing childish insults unlike others,
By the way any idea where I can get a grey chauffeurs hat

Quite a lot of people on here know me too and you are unknown to me so you must been one of those keyboard warriors I hear about. The type that is condescending and finger wagging at anyone who criticizes or lampoons JF.

If John hasn't bought you a grey chauffeurs hat, sorry to tell you that you aren't as important as you seem to think!  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 94
LH
December 4, 2017, 12:05am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,503
Gold Stars: 173
From the club’s communist lapdog to ten year old in a few short hours. I’m 28 on the 20th btw. Cards can be sent to the Kremlin - I’ll get them.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 94
Marinerz93
December 4, 2017, 12:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from LH
From the club’s communist lapdog to ten year old in a few short hours. I’m 28 on the 20th btw. Cards can be sent to the Kremlin - I’ll get them.

PARTY round Leon's

[img]https://i.imgur.com/y842a8D.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 94
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2017, 12:15am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Marinerz93

PARTY round Leon's

[img]https://i.imgur.com/y842a8D.gif[/img]

Yeah I'll bet it will be a right laugh

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 94
GYinScuntland
December 4, 2017, 12:23am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from LH

John,

The entire forum wants all footballing aspects of the club to thrive from the nippers up to the first team.

Ignoring that I am a mod: May I ask you as a member of this forum to refrain from posting as you are a VERY divisive figure on here and do not help yourself or your cause by posting.

There will be very few directors of FL clubs who post on independent forums of their club - you need to rise above, accept or ignore criticism as you are supplying ammunition to your critics with every post.

Fcuk me!
Looks like Pete and Mr Fenty both banned.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 94
Marinerz93
December 4, 2017, 12:24am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Yeah I'll bet it will be a right laugh

I wonder if we can get Steven Marley to be MC, now that we know who he is  

Private Message
Reply: 55 - 94
Rob_in_Grimsby
December 4, 2017, 12:27am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Marinerz93

Quite a lot of people on here know me too and you are unknown to me so you must been one of those keyboard warriors I hear about. The type that is condescending and finger wagging at anyone who criticizes or lampoons JF.

If John hasn't bought you a grey chauffeurs hat, sorry to tell you that you aren't as important as you seem to think!  

Why do you think I think I am important, I  far as I know I am a nobody who says what I think, Just because it does not fit with you slant on things does not mean I am in fentys pocket,  I am in the PA box every home game hiding behind my keyboard if you want to pop say hello, I wont hold my breath though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 94
Marinerz93
December 4, 2017, 12:47am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby

Why do you think I think I am important, I  far as I know I am a nobody who says what I think, Just because it does not fit with you slant on things does not mean I am in fentys pocket,  I am in the PA box every home game hiding behind my keyboard if you want to pop say hello, I wont hold my breath though.

I recon you could hold your breath for quite some time, I've never been in the PA box before is that were you keep the two cans and piece of string you use for the PA system. Why would I want to say hello to you, of course you are in Fenty's pocket, you drive him around, you work for him and when ever anyone criticizes or lampoons him, you come to his rescue. Do you have your name on the bottom of your shoes?

Eddy has seen the state of the PA box!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TV6jhuV.gif[/img]

Private Message
Reply: 57 - 94
MuddyWaters
December 4, 2017, 7:13am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,233
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Was meant to be a PM not a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance of giving it a rest now guys and getting behind the team.

In the meantime if you find anyone with a few quid to run the club for you, do send them along.

I think I speak for every single one of us on here when I say we are '100% behind the team'.
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 94
Rob_in_Grimsby
December 4, 2017, 10:56am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Marinerz93

I recon you could hold your breath for quite some time, I've never been in the PA box before is that were you keep the two cans and piece of string you use for the PA system. Why would I want to say hello to you, of course you are in Fenty's pocket, you drive him around, you work for him and when ever anyone criticizes or lampoons him, you come to his rescue. Do you have your name on the bottom of your shoes?

Eddy has seen the state of the PA box!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TV6jhuV.gif[/img]

Does not surprise me that you dont want to say hello to a fellow mariner as you would have to come from behind your keyboard, I dont work for JF or for that matter anyone else as I own my own  business ,
You say you dont know me or ever met me but then you try to insult me in every post with some poor excuse for whit.
You say your not a Friend of MP but you also defend him in any post even slightly questioning his dealings with GTFC and by the look of all the insulting post I must have hit a nerve.

Again I have my own opinions on GTFC  and not all of them align with JF's in anyway shape or form but I will defend any friend or relation when things are said that are incorrect or insulting as would your friends if the same was to happen to you.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anomaly - The Matt Dean thing

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.