Marinerz93
December 4, 2017, 11:38am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby

Does not surprise me that you dont want to say hello to a fellow mariner as you would have to come from behind your keyboard, I dont work for JF or for that matter anyone else as I own my own  business ,
You say you dont know me or ever met me but then you try to insult me in every post with some poor excuse for whit.
You say your not a Friend of MP but you also defend him in any post even slightly questioning his dealings with GTFC and by the look of all the insulting post I must have hit a nerve.

Again I have my own opinions on GTFC  and not all of them align with JF's in anyway shape or form but I will defend any friend or relation when things are said that are incorrect or insulting as would your friends if the same was to happen to you.

I've said hello to plenty of Mariners I've met on here, some I choose not to associate with like you and Fenty, what is it with you two wanting people on the fishy to go and see them. Why do you want to meet me, so you can try and bully me, that's the usual ploy of bullies when they feel they are not in charge. If I wanted to meet you, I'd invite you to a pre match pint in the BP Hotel.

It's called banter / lampooning, something you and JF can't take and get all defensive, I've not seen anything funny from you apart from the generic behind keyboard line, as if I wouldn't say to your face that I've said on here. I've got the same laptop I used in Iraq and Afghanistan, I'll bring that with me to the BP hotel and post from there, I'll let you watch if you like.

You have hit a nerve, MP invested £1 million in the space of a year, a person with the sort of businesses knowledge we needed and look what happened over the broken promises and ultimately the shares fiasco, leaving us behind the likes of Dover in terms of finance. You must have a special friendship for you to continually defend him over that. Compare that to Fenty, how much has he invested in how many years he has been leading us down then garden path. You're a yes man, with your name on the bottom of your shoes.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 94
Rob_in_Grimsby
December 4, 2017, 12:02pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Marinerz93

I've said hello to plenty of Mariners I've met on here, some I choose not to associate with like you and Fenty, what is it with you two wanting people on the fishy to go and see them. Why do you want to meet me, so you can try and bully me, that's the usual ploy of bullies when they feel they are not in charge. If I wanted to meet you, I'd invite you to a pre match pint in the BP Hotel.

It's called banter / lampooning, something you and JF can't take and get all defensive, I've not seen anything funny from you apart from the generic behind keyboard line, as if I wouldn't say to your face that I've said on here. I've got the same laptop I used in Iraq and Afghanistan, I'll bring that with me to the BP hotel and post from there, I'll let you watch if you like.

You have hit a nerve, MP invested £1 million in the space of a year, a person with the sort of businesses knowledge we needed and look what happened over the broken promises and ultimately the shares fiasco, leaving us behind the likes of Dover in terms of finance. You must have a special friendship for you to continually defend him over that. Compare that to Fenty, how much has he invested in how many years he has been leading us down then garden path. You're a yes man, with your name on the bottom of your shoes.

You said you dont know me so I gave you the opportunity to say hello no more than that, I dont bully anyone so to imply this is an insult in itself and not banter as you put it.
I had the fortune of meeting MP and talk to him on numerous occasions and respect what he did in the past and for GTFC but not all of his decisions at GFTC worked out according to plan by a long shot but thats for another day.

Lastly I have a social disability that  hinders me from seeing  the difference between banter and insults occasionally as well as a few other issues but if you knew me you would know that. Just because I know JF does not make a bad person, My original question was polite and not insulting in anyway as I was curious why you defend MP as much as I defend JF thats all,

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 94
Marinerz93
December 4, 2017, 12:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker

You said you dont know me so I gave you the opportunity to say hello no more than that, I dont bully anyone so to imply this is an insult in itself and not banter as you put it.
I had the fortune of meeting MP and talk to him on numerous occasions and respect what he did in the past and for GTFC but not all of his decisions at GFTC worked out according to plan by a long shot but thats for another day.

Lastly I have a social disability that  hinders me from seeing  the difference between banter and insults occasionally as well as a few other issues but if you knew me you would know that. Just because I know JF does not make a bad person, My original question was polite and not insulting in anyway as I was curious why you defend MP as much as I defend JF thats all,

Just because I said I don't know you means I want to, another dig at MP yet no evidence to back up your remark, someone else has that trait. If you have a social disability were you can't see the difference between banter or insults why are you on social media were those very things are part of the fabric of that media.

You claim not insulting and polite then revel as you claim you have hit a nerve, keep up with yourself.

The social model of disability says that disability is caused by the way society is organised, rather than by a person's impairment or difference. It looks at ways of removing barriers that restrict life choices for disabled people.

A lot of things not lining up from the Fenty camp.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 94
Rob_in_Grimsby
December 4, 2017, 12:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Marinerz93

Just because I said I don't know you means I want to, another dig at MP yet no evidence to back up your remark, someone else has that trait. If you have a social disability were you can't see the difference between banter or insults why are you on social media were those very things are part of the fabric of that media.

You claim not insulting and polite then revel as you claim you have hit a nerve, keep up with yourself.

The social model of disability says that disability is caused by the way society is organised, rather than by a person's impairment or difference. It looks at ways of removing barriers that restrict life choices for disabled people.

A lot of things not lining up from the Fenty camp.

Just because I am registered as disabled does not mean that I should not use social  media and I dont like the way this thread is going or your attitude to me so I will not answer anymore to your posts.
I always try to be polite and discuss GTFC matters in a constructive way, I apologies to anyone I have offended if my post come across as abrupt sometimes but again that is part of the way I am.
If this is what the fishy finds acceptable then your are probably right in thats its not the place for me.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 94
1mickylyons
December 4, 2017, 12:50pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,261
Gold Stars: 54

Just because I am registered as disabled does not mean that I should not use social  media and I dont like the way this thread is going or your attitude to me so I will not answer anymore to your posts.
I always try to be polite and discuss GTFC matters in a constructive way, I apologies to anyone I have offended if my post come across as abrupt sometimes but again that is part of the way I am.
If this is what the fishy finds acceptable then your are probably right in thats its not the place for me.

I have read both parties posts and you are mammary for tat Rob.I don`t think either of you have said anything offensive? However it shows it`s slow news day that I have read it all  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 94
RoboCod
December 4, 2017, 12:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from 1mickylyons

I have read both parties posts and you are mammary for tat Rob.I don`t think either of you have said anything offensive? However it shows it`s slow news day that I have read it all  

I saw this in my mind when reading that exchange of views...

[img]https://justanothervideogameblogblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/pong.gif[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 94
Marinerz93
December 4, 2017, 1:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker

Being registered disabled is not an excuse you can use after several posts attempting to hit a nerve, you were clearly baiting me, probably trying to get me say something so I'd get banned like Pete.

Like you said, you can't see the difference between banter and insults, and you acknowledge you come across as abrupt, how else am I going to react to your posts, if you are as you claim have a disability, it's not common knowledge. Pete on the other hand is well known for his past issues but that didn't stop your dear friend ousting him to the media as a vile member of the fishy.

The fishy is a great place, for one as Fenty and his inner circle have no power here, although I see a lot of manipulation happening lately. Your posts to me as an example.

Private Message
Reply: 66 - 94
kevikov
December 4, 2017, 2:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +818
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Was meant to be a PM not a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance of giving it a rest now guys and getting behind the team.

In the meantime if you find anyone with a few quid to run the club for you, do send them along.

Will do.

While we’re on the subject though, whilst you’re out and about on your daily travels, if you happen to bump into someone with any class, will you do the same?
Cheers.

I was there, the day Bradley Wood scored a 35 yarder!

From the black and white striped shirts
To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby
And this is our chant.......... Grimsby! Grimsby! Grimsby!

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 94
friskneymariner
December 4, 2017, 2:47pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,136
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from LH

John,

The entire forum wants all footballing aspects of the club to thrive from the nippers up to the first team.

Ignoring that I am a mod: May I ask you as a member of this forum to refrain from posting as you are a VERY divisive figure on here and do not help yourself or your cause by posting.

There will be very few directors of FL clubs who post on independent forums of their club - you need to rise above, accept or ignore criticism as you are supplying ammunition to your critics with every post.

Not a Fenty fan,but you poke him with a stick and then moans when he responds.

Cet animal est tres mechant.Quand onl'attaque il se defend.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 94
KingstonMariner
December 4, 2017, 10:02pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Garth

Lets say Curtis was invited to Towns training by RS
(all agreed on that)  MD picked up from his mole that he was there,  and construed 2 plus 3 equals six and jumped in with a tweet to be the first journo on the scene.
Although RS and Wilko knew of Curtis`s mission the players would  not have,  and reading MD`s tweet would naturally have started to speculate on their managers future, which was all RS was saying at the forum not that he was in fear of his own job
I`m not taking sides in any way but just putting my understanding of the situation and showing how additions to what was actually said can sometimes be misleading

It wasn't Russ who said that he was in fear of his job. John said that Russ was in fear of his job in his interview with Nathan. Maybe he meant to say something else and just as soon as he reads this thread I'm sure he'll clarify what he meant to say......oh, he's already read it and posted something?

Oh I see, he posted something about getting behind the team. I bet no one on a football fans MB ever though about getting behind their team. Genius.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anomaly - The Matt Dean thing

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.