Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What a shambles !
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 224 Guests

What a shambles !

This thread currently has 9,641 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
highcliff mariner
December 1, 2014, 8:20am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from MyDogsThoughts

You were not even at the game!

Why post this unless you want to make even more people stop going to watch us play. Don't go if you do not want too, but do not come on here with your negative thoughts straight after a game you did not even witness.

good post Dog, I had to work Sat so listened on the app thingy grrrr, Only just looked at the forum ., lovin the optimistic outlook  of Timsky (why did ya miss the 1st half ?) Tagg keep the faith ya never know Hamish may turn out to be a goalscorer.Generally dont feel as drunk off as i did Sat . TRRFC your thoughts , echo mine exactly ! Cant wait for the next game , come on Jonny IF we do it this year You will only be drunk off that you missed our Promo season . UTM
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 86
MyDogsThoughts
December 1, 2014, 8:40am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Quoted from highcliff mariner

good post Dog, I had to work Sat so listened on the app thingy grrrr, Only just looked at the forum ., lovin the optimistic outlook  of Timsky (why did ya miss the 1st half ?) Tagg keep the faith ya never know Hamish may turn out to be a goalscorer.Generally dont feel as drunk off as i did Sat . TRRFC your thoughts , echo mine exactly ! Cant wait for the next game , come on Jonny IF we do it this year You will only be drunk off that you missed our Promo season . UTM

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1417378853/

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 86
Sir Matt Tease
December 1, 2014, 9:18am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +279
Gold Stars: 31

Why post this unless you want to make even more people stop going to watch us play. Don't go if you do not want too, but do not come on here with your negative thoughts straight after a game you did not even witness.
[/quote]

I have seen more than enough games this season to know that this guy will not get us promoted. It is not me that is stopping people attending, it is the quality of football on offer and that is why crowds are dwindling !

This is another "If you don't agree with the pro Hurst mafia, stay off this site post"

I will always state my opinion wether you like it or not !

I suggest you stick to dog's !!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 86
DocTower
December 1, 2014, 9:20am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Quoted from mariner91

Hardly surprising, they were two leagues above this level.

Remember where AB brought players in from and turned them into proper footballers Tillson Cockrill Alexanda to name just a few . They are there , they can progress with the right coaching .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 86
MyDogsThoughts
December 1, 2014, 10:04am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Quoted from Sir Matt Tease

I have seen more than enough games this season to know that this guy will not get us promoted. It is not me that is stopping people attending, it is the quality of football on offer and that is why crowds are dwindling !

This is another "If you don't agree with the pro Hurst mafia, stay off this site post"

I will always state my opinion wether you like it or not !

I suggest you stick to dog's !!!!![/quote]

Calm down Sir Matt, you would have scored at least two goals (like you always did in the good old days) if you'd been on the pitch.

Bit I will repeat, please look and listen to the highlights.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1417378853/

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 86
December 1, 2014, 3:32pm
Guest User
why not use Buckleys  knowledge/experience , whats the problem?  you very rarely learn by not asking questions.Doc Tower was right AB developed players.
Reply: 75 - 86
fleabag1970
December 1, 2014, 3:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG  Alan buckley is in the Past !!!  I'm waiting for the Bring Macmenamy back brigade to strike up . Alan had is chance the 3rd time around and couldnt improve the team . That said he will always probably be GTFC's most successful manager .

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 86
DocTower
December 1, 2014, 4:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
The same way that Crewes Dari OGardy did and still does . We are in a strange position , 2nd in a poor league , scrapping results more by luck than anything else . So any ideas should be thought of as constructive however one wants to look at it .
Everyone has a wish list for our club , us older ones have great memories of matches and the wonderful football we played . It's very very sad what we have now and to see how far we have fallen .
Call for the managers head  if that's your wish , I really don't know anymore . I know I'm not enjoying watching football in general .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 86
fleabag1970
December 1, 2014, 4:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Crewe arnt pulling up trees , perhaps he has stayed too long?

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 86
DocTower
December 1, 2014, 4:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
If we are playing Crewe in this division next season I will let you tell me " I told you so "
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 86
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What a shambles !

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.