11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Vance Warner
October 5, 2014, 1:26am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +18 / -5
Approval: +2,772
Gold Stars: 99
Russell Slade? Oh hang on we had him and our chairman reacted to this forum and didn't keep him. Embarrassing  how Tory Boy says that councillors are easily influenced by the ticks and crosses on the telegraph website regarding the new stadium - gives an indication into how shrivelled his balls are. I don't agree with the personal attacks about Hurst (his interview style is irrelevant) but one thing is consistent  over the last 10 years. Why has Fenty escaped criticism? Won't be long before teams who reformed are above us. Stop logging on this forum JF, lose your ego and do what is best for this great club - find someone who cares, not someone who sees it as an opportunity to raise their profile and give their daughters a job. Your Mariners Pies are alright but they're on offer for a reason.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 103
LongEatonMariner
October 5, 2014, 9:56am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Vance Warner
Russell Slade? Oh hang on we had him and our chairman reacted to this forum and didn't keep him. Embarrassing  how Tory Boy says that councillors are easily influenced by the ticks and crosses on the telegraph website regarding the new stadium - gives an indication into how shrivelled his balls are. I don't agree with the personal attacks about Hurst (his interview style is irrelevant) but one thing is consistent  over the last 10 years. Why has Fenty escaped criticism? Won't be long before teams who reformed are above us. Stop logging on this forum JF, lose your ego and do what is best for this great club - find someone who cares, not someone who sees it as an opportunity to raise their profile and give their daughters a job. Your Mariners Pies are alright but they're on offer for a reason.

So you don't agree with personal attacks on Hurst but it's ok to do same to Fenty?  How about no personal attacks on anyone?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 103
Jarmo.Is.God
October 5, 2014, 10:11am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
not Neil Aspin

done good at Halifax but play boring football.

why would Mills want to leave a good Gateshead team ?

it would have to be someone without a job...

but for now, we have a manager, and we need to back the TEAM every game as i believe we have a team that actually want to play for the club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 103
Richard Cranium
October 5, 2014, 10:15am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
not Neil Aspin

but for now, we have a manager, and we need to back the TEAM every game as i believe we have a team that actually want to play for the club
Well said

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 103
October 5, 2014, 10:22am
Guest User
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
not Neil Aspin

I couldn't care about what style of football we play providing they get us back into the football league. Luton, Fleetwood, Mansfield and Crawley never played attractive football and managed to win the league. Kiddy and Wrexham a few seasons ago were the best footballing teams in this division and they are still down here.

Mills may want to leave Gateshead as we have a lot more potential. Treble the size of there gates and a much bigger pedigree. Could we offer him a similar deal to what he is on now?
Reply: 44 - 103
October 5, 2014, 10:23am
Guest User
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
Just had a look at the LMA website, quite a few big names out of work

Paul Ince
Mark Robbins
Dave Jones
Dean Saunders
Gary Megson
Terry Brown
Micky Adams
Paul buckle
Nick barmby
Paul jewell
George burley
Terry Butcher

Of those, the only arguably achiveable targets would be Mark Robins (Done okay I think), Dean Saunders (knows the league too), Micky Adams (My personal choice, perhaps I'm kidding myself), Paul Buckle (no better than what we have I'd suggest), Nick Barmby (Local links, but he's an unproven mudrat so not for me), Paul Jewell (I still haven't forgiven him for hitting the bar at Oxford in about 1995!).
Reply: 45 - 103
Doubled
October 5, 2014, 10:50am
season ticket holder
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +43
What is Hope Powell doing these days?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 103
October 5, 2014, 11:09am
Guest User
Quoted from Doubled
What is Hope Powell doing these days?

Great call...though I'd be too scared to read the Fishy if it happened.
Reply: 47 - 103
Teesknees
October 5, 2014, 11:11am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
Christ, the blokes not sacked yet!

You're like relatives at a funeral arguing over who gets what when the guys still warm!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 103
AdamHaddock
October 5, 2014, 11:20am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,746
Gold Stars: 24
Dean Saunders would be an excellent appointment - he built a very good team at Wrexham. Though I'm still hoping, rather than expecting, that Hurst will get us winning and climbing the table.

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Replacemeant for Hurst

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.